Flint, Mich., airport offering to include ACA-backed bonds
- Indianapolis Airport Agency Launches Expansion Plan With $145 Million Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p4
Reports on plans by the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana, regarding the issue of $145 million of airport revenue bonds. Details of the deal according to its co-manager; Lead manager and financial adviser on the deal highlighted; Cost estimates for an additional terminal at the airport.
- Small Illinois Airport Leverages PFCs, May Signal New Trend. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports on the plans of the Bloomington-Normal Airport Authority in Illinois to price $ 14 million of bonds solely backed by passenger facility charges (PFC) proceeds in order to pave the way for other regional airports to leverage PFC. Issuance of a stand-alone PFC-backed bond by regional...
- DFW officials foresee little fallout from love field fight. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p24
Focuses on the confidence of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport officials of getting the joint revenue bonds in Dallas,Texas. Concerns of investors on the airport owner feuds; Contribution of bond on airport operation; Impact of lawsuits of Love Field on investors decision.
- Nashville Airport decides to end swap, issue fixed-rates. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;04/02/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30364, p33
Reports on the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority's termination of the bond swap in favor of the fixed-rate debt bond issue. Amount sold in airport improvement revenue bonds; Bond prices; Dealers of the bond issues.
- Airport refinances $83M in bonds. Pletz, John; Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/22/98, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p4
Focuses on the Indianapolis Airport Authority's issuance of tax-free bonds to refinance debt issued in 1988 to pay for runway construction and other infrastructure improvements. Total worth of the bonds issued; Comment by Peter Ritz, airport authority treasurer; Term of borrowing for the debt.
- Minneapolis Airports' Refunding Aimed at Aiding Northwest Airlines. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31289, p3
Reports on the decision of the Metropolitan Airports Commission to refund taxable general obligation bonds. Issuance of bonds by the commission; Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on the airlines industry.
- Airport authority to sell $875M in bonds. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;11/3/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p42
The article reports on the plans of the Wayne County Airport Authority, Michigan to sell $875 million in bonds to finance several projects around Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Initial estimates for the expansion were about $110 million, and the airport authority received approval from the...
- AON bids win airport bonds in N.Y. state's first maturity-by-maturity offering. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30525, p6
Reports that the Albany County (New York) Airport Authority sold two series of revenue bonds through the MuniAuction Inc. bidding system in the Internet. Insufficiency of maturity bids submitted to calculate an overall true interest cost; Fleet Securities Inc. as leader of the syndicate;...
- San Francisco Airport Readies $476M Variable-Rate Deal. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p32
The article reports that the San Francisco Airport Commission in California will issue variable-rate revenue refunding bonds in February 2006. The airport expects better performance in 2006 due to the increasing number of passengers, the emergence from bankruptcy of its main tenant, United...