- Will Proposition 40 deliver on its promises? Wright, Don A. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/1/2002, Issue 322897, p3
Focuses on the Proposition coming from the California Farm Bureau Federation for agricultural interest in San Francisco, California. Inclusions of propose project plans; Significance of the proposals on the health and quality of life; Implication of the project to the efficiency of implementation.
- Building a better New Jersey. // Business News New Jersey;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p22
Editorial. Comments on the need for New Jersey to maintain and improve its infrastructure of roads, rails, bridges, ports and other basics of economic life. Concerns raised about sources of funds; Danger of becoming a state of gridlock.
- New Chicago projects in the works. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30560, p3
Looks at the decision of the Chicago City Council Finance Committee to approve two borrowing deals that could total up to $175 million. Plans to set up infrastructure to build new parks, schools and other facilities.
- Road Fix: What's Next for W.Va.? CARDOSI, MANDI // State Journal (WV);5/29/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p3
No abstract available.
- Grow your own. Thatcher, Mike // Public Finance;Oct2013, Issue 10, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the completion of 576 projects related to public finance and the creation of national infrastructure commission.
- Texas County Ponders Big Capital Projects, Hospital Bills. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p3
Reports that Harris County, Texas commissioners were presented with a five-year capital projects which could cost as much as $1.5 billion. Financial problems experienced by the Harris County Hospital District; Road projects under the proposed construction package.
- Private defective. Hollowell, Mark // Lawyer;5/5/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p20
Reports on key policies concerning private investment for public projects in Great Britain. Components of the private finance initiative; Investment ratings for various projects; Risks to public project investments; Finance for infrastructure projects.
- Paved Tracks. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p31
Reports on the spending of Phoenix, Arizona to pave the route of a light-rail system. Worth of the infrastructure; Increase in the estimated cost of the 20-mile system.
- OUR VIEW: Big help from D.C. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/19/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 62, p14A
The author reflects on the opportunity offered by U.S. President-elect Barack Obama's plan to pump billions in federal money into the country's infrastructure to New York's long overdue projects. The author said that the opportunity must to be used to reconstruct Route 112. He also said that the...