Refunding should add sheen to Partners Healthcare's image
- Is jump in bond sales waiting in the wings? Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;10/17/94, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p48
Focuses on the financial strategies of the healthcare industry in the United States. Establishment of integrated delivery systems; Raising of capital for integrated systems; Sales of tax-exempt municipal healthcare bond.
- 1994 bond volume shows steep decline. // Modern Healthcare;1/9/95, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the decrease in the tax-exempt municipal healthcare bond volume in the United States for 1994. Factors which slowed down sales; Details on the sales activities in 1993.
- Nonrated Maryland health financing leads week's slate of appealing issues. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30419, p8
Reports on developments about health care and education financings in the United States as of June 22, 1998. Includes the first mortgage revenue offering of the Maryland Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority; First priority to New Jersey retail investors during official pricing of...
- Maryland managers look to health care, housing to boost portfolio's yields. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30431, p6
Discusses the strategies employed by portfolio managers to shore up yield performance of housing and health care bonds in Maryland. Acquisitions during periods of heavy new-issue supply; Nuveen Advisory Corp. executive Dan Solender's decision to hold onto premium bonds; Risks of investing in...
- THE PARTNERS MERGER. Barnett, Alicia Ault // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the affiliation of Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts with Partners Healthcare System. Issue of reorganizing the health facilities; Complexity of the alliance; Encouragement of an entrepreneurial clinical culture; Continuation of...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p2
A correction to the article about Partners HealthCare System Inc. is presented.
- Massachusetts' Partners Healthcare Readies $351M Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p4
The article reports on the plans of Massachusetts-based health care company Partners Healthcare System Inc. to issue $350.6 million of new-money and refunding revenue bonds. The Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority will sell the Series D bonds with J.P. Morgan Securities...
- MASSACHUSETTS: Up With Partners. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the rating for bond of Partners Healthcare System Inc. by the Moody's Investors Service in Massachusetts. Rate of the health care; Profitability of the health care.
- Bond. X-Ray Bond. Greene, Jan // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2001, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the move made by Partners HealthCare to adopt a bond program to finance an operating lease deal for radiology equipment. Outcome of the effort; Advantage of the financing mechanism; Recommendations for hospitals.