N.J. health system ready for new hospital
- Improving the system? // Business News New Jersey;07/20/98, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on the proposed merger of Bridgeton, New Jersey-based South Jersey Health Systems and Vineland, New Jersey-based Newcomb Medical Center.
- Merged hospitals take Inspira Health name. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;4/8/2013, p2
The article reports that the merged hospitals South Jersey Health System and Underwood Memorial Hospital, whose formal brand is set to be launched in April 2013, has been renamed Inspira Health Network.
- N.J. Hospital System Readies $177M Construction Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p1
Reports the revenue bonds negotiation deal of South Jersey Hospital System issued by the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority. Construction of a regional medical center; Names of insurance companies handling the construction deal; Views of Claire Pickering, director of Merrill...
- Savings found with new instrument-handling program. Berklan, James M. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2001, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the result of implementation of an instrument-repair program at Saint Vincent Mercy Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio. Cost saving realized since the instrument repair rotation was initiated in 1997; Critical part of the program.
- Spokane -Area Hospitals & Medical Centers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p58
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of hospitals and medical centers in Spokane, Washington. Number of doctors and nurses at Sacred Heart Medical Center; Operating budget of Eastern State Hospital; Room cost per day at Kootenai Medical Center.
- Denver hospital brings care--and hope--to small town with big needs. // AHA News;12/14/98, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p2
Provides information on how The Children's Hospital opened a health center in Sheridan, one of the towns in Denver, Colorado. Other organizations that helped in the establishment of the center; Health services provided for Sheridan residents; Comments from Linda Therrien, director of the...
- Curley: New Year will deliver conflicts to Valley's medical centers. Franks, Jonathan // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;01/05/98, Issue 322247, p3
Lists several of the conflicts Fresno, California's medical centers are expected to meet in 1998. Revenue issues; Nursing shortage; Labor unrest.
- Health & hospital briefs. C.G. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/15/95, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p37
Reports on developments concerning various medical centers and hospitals in Long Island, New York. Fundraising event for women with breast cancer; Support programs for cancer patients available at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center; Nuclear scanner at Saint Charles Hospital & Rehabilitation...
- Nevada hospitals' profits hit the skids. Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;05/10/99, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the alarming decline on profits of hospitals in Clark County in Las Vegas, Nevada, for 1998 fiscal year. Pressure from managed health care's growth; Low Medicare reimbursement rates; Troubled hospitals include Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Desert Springs Hospital, Saint Rose...