Plan lifts debt constraints
- Fitch IBCA downgrades California power agency. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p2
Reports on the downgrading of revenue and revenue refunding debt by Fitch IBCA Incorporated, which was issued by the Intermountain Power Agency to A-plus from AA-minus. Financial information on Fitch; Comments made by the Fitch IBCA.
- Bloomberg's `virtual road show' helps IPA bury the old dog & pony. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30474, p26
Features Bloomberg LP's technological marketing tool for a bond deal of Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency (IPA). Bloomberg's use of Microsoft PowerPoint software to create virtual audiovisual presentation; Provision of an ability for IPA to reach specialized audience; Bloomberg's service...
- Intermountain Power Agency Readies $304 Million Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31585, p26
Reports on a revenue refunding deal worth 303.7 million dollar owned by Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency. Lead manager and co-managers for the deal; Possible utilization of the deal proceeds; Ratings assigned to the deal by various ratings companies.
- IPA: Intermountain Power Agency, UTAH. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p26A
Features the Intermountain Power Agency in Utah. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Utah Power Agency, Swap in Mind, Waits for Dust to Settle. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p30
Focuses on the expectation of the Intermountain Power Agency of Utah for the refunding deal. Worth of the refunding deal; Impact of the decline in municipal bond prices; Percentage of increase in The Bond Buyer 40 Municipal Bond Index.
- Utah Power Agency Readies First-Ever Competitive Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p3
Reports the issuance of $97.4 million dollars of power-supply revenue refunding bonds by Intermountain Power Agency in Utah. Sale of the deal via i-Deal Parity; Forecast on the result of the refunding deal; Life span of the bonds.
- Utahamerican Leases Land From IPA. // Coal Age;Nov98, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p8
Reports that Intermountain Power Agency leased coal lands in Emery County, Utah to UtahAmerican Energy Incorporated. Area of the coal lands; Estimated number of tons of coal reserves which can be recovered; How UtahAmerican envisions the Lila Canyon mine.
- INTERMOUNTAIN GENERATING STATION. // Power Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p69
Presents information on the Intermountain Generating Station, a coal-fired power plant in Delta, Utah, owned by Intermountain Power Agency. Features of the facility; Operating records of Intermountain; Components of the heat rate improvement plan in the facility.
- Muni Issuance sets July Record. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p1
Reports that the long-term municipal bond market in the U.S. has set a record with the largest amount of debt ever sold in July, as of August 1, 2003. Increase of 6.5 percent in the amount of debt sold over the previous July record; Growth of 36.7 percent in deals refunding outstanding bonds...