No-Load Mutual Funds
- Fund trade group enhances Web site. // American Banker;2/10/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 27, p18
States that the Mutual Fund Education Alliance has included fund performance and daily pricing information on mutual funds in its Web set. Other inclusions to the Web site.
- Internet services/software. // Financial Planning;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p35
Reports on matters related to Internet services and other software services used by mutual fund companies in the United States as of March 1998. Includes introduction by State Street Research & Management Co. of a CD-ROM and Web site; Offer of continuing education course online by Capstone...
- Help with unit trusts. // Finance Week;07/21/2000, p56
Presents web sites that give information regarding unit trusts. Amount of investments on unit trusts in South Africa; Retrieval of information about unit trusts through the internet; Web sites that contain useful information on unit trusts.
- Web site adds retirement basics. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;3/22/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p34
Reports that the Mutual Fund Education Alliance expanded its Web site by adding a section on retirement.
- The best mutual fund information online: Part 2. Torres, Giselle // Caribbean Business;11/18/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p53
Part II. Evaluates the Web sites of companies offering mutual fund information. Includes Quicken.com; FindaFund.com; SmartMoney.com; FundAdvice.com; FundFocus.com.
- MUTUAL FUND COMPARISONS ON SEC SITE. // Practical Accountant;Jun2008, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p13
The article reviews the web site sec.gov/xbrl by the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S.
- Online income protection offer. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;5/24/2007, p7
The article reviews the website Moneysupermarket.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finweek;5/28/2009, p78
The article reviews the web site http://www.fin24.com/markets /UnitTrusts.aspx from Unit Trust Information.
- The best mutual fund information online: Part 1. Torres, Giselle // Caribbean Business;11/11/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p47
Part I. Lists mutual fund Web sites. Chicago, Illinois-based provider of mutual fund Morningstar's Morningstar.com; Provision of direct and instant connections to Web sites by TradingDay.com; Offer of business news and information by Bloomberg.com.