Colonial Management Associates
- Colonial management restocks talent with the hire of three veterans. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p3
Reports on Colonial Management Associates Inc.'s hiring of three experienced municipal professionals after the resignation of its portfolio manager and two analysts. Name of the three municipal professionals hired by the company; CMAI's main objective on its move; Responsibilities of CMAI's...
- Liberty financial unit expands exec's duties. // American Banker;10/22/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 204, p19
Announces the appointment of Loren A. Hansen as chief investment officer for equity investments at Boston, Massachusetts-based Colonial Management Associates.
- A Colonial analyst goes to State Street. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/24/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30237, p8
Reports that municipal analyst Tricia Gildea is leaving Colonial Management Associates for State Street Global Advisers.
- Colonial: Look Long Term, At Growth Prospects. // High Yield Report;03/01/99, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the long-term approach of Carl Ericson, director of Colonial Management Associates' taxable fixed income department, to the mutual fund market to maximize short-term results. Basis for his investment analysis; High yield assets handled by Ericson; Spcific issuers owned by Ericson in...
- Closed-end funds' sales disappoint. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/28/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30757, p1
Reports on Colonial Management Associates Inc.'s sale of closed-end funds in the United States. Amount of money raised from investors; Investment in the general municipal market.
- Closed-end funds' sales disappoint. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/01/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30759, p1A
Reports on the price of Colonial Management Associates Inc.'s closed-end funds.
- Colonial management revisits market with feeble results. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30771, p7
Reports on the performance of a closed-end fund managed by Colonial Management Associates. Investment of the funds in New York state bonds; Challenges facing Colonial; Other developments in the closed-end fund market.
- The place where fund managers meet: Colonial puts its ... Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p1
Reports on the return to portfolio management of Gary Swayze with Colonial Management Associates Incorporated. His involvement with Fidelity Management and Research; Personnel problems of Colonial; Implementation of the team approach formed by analyst Bonny E. Boatman of Colonial; Changes in...
- Keyport Life joins Colonial to boost sales of annuities. Talley, Karen // American Banker;4/11/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 68, p11
Reports on Keyport Life Insurance Co.'s joint-distribution arrangement with Colonial Management Associates to boost sales of a variable annuity called Keyport Preferred Advisor. Sale schedule of the annuity; Total assets of the tax-deferred insurance investment; Benefits of the product for...