TBMA draft includes many formats in response to issuers' complaints
- Book/CD pkg. has HTML templates. // T H E Journal;Dec95, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p40
Announces the availability of the `HTML TemplateMASTER' CD/book bundle from Charles River Media Inc., which offers general instructions for HTML language.
- Maintaining Standards in a Time of Change. Peek, Robin // Information Today;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p52
Comments on the efforts of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to establish a hyper text markup language (HTML) standard 4.0. Problems delaying the introduction of a standard; Information on push technology.
- Hypertext. Borkman, Lee // Australian Personal Computer;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p151
Presents tips on how to handle file uploads using hypertext markup language (HTML). Outline of the storage medium, where uploaded files are stored; Examples of how HTML is used.
- Come and get your red-hot HTML. // Network World;12/22/97, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p6
Reports that the approval of a specification by the World Wide Web Consortium, allows Web developers to use the latest version of hypertext markup language (HTML). Recommendation of the specification; Details on HTML.
- NetSmart. Stefanac, Suzanne // Macworld;Mar96, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p145
Focuses on the controversy over the use of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) as a standard for Internet browsers. Proprietary features of NCSA's Mosaic, Netscape Navigator 1.1 and Microsoft Network's Internet Explorer 2.0; Development of HTML 3.0; Need for upgraded World Wide Web browser for...
- HTML validators keep Web designers in check. Frentzen, Jeff // PC Week;12/23/96, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p109
Discusses the importance of World Wide Web page validators, or HTML checkers. The reason why they are important; Evaluation of Doctor HTML; Two other validation services; A chart of HTML validation services and tools.
- Meta tags can index, organize your Web pages. Frentzen, Jeff // PC Week;1/13/97, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p149
Discusses World Wide Web sites that feature information on the use of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) meta tags in Web site design. The advantages of using meta tags on all Web pages; Features and contact points for sites such as Dr. Clue's HTML Guide, HTML Metadata, Meta Tag Builder, Meta...
- Online. Borkman, Lee // Australian Personal Computer;Feb97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p119
Discusses various basic table tags used in an hypertext markup language. Includes the Table; TR that defines one row of the table; TD that defines one cell of the table.
- HTML to be replaced. Humphry, Sara // PC Week;7/3/95, Vol. 12 Issue 26, pN/1
Forecasts the replacement of the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)-based pages of the World-Wide Web, as discussed in Forrester Research Inc.'s report `CIO Meets Internet.' Shift to client/server setup; Contact information.