HUD, N.H. agency ink mark-to-market deal
- N.H. HFA signs final restructuring deal. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p5
Reports on the agreement between the New Hampshire Housing Finance Agency and the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development to restructure Section 8 housing subsidies in the state. Details of the restructuring agreement.
- Private funds, public housing: An effective use of tax credits. Guggenheim, Joseph // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p14
Discusses the financial program of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development that can be used by local housing authorities. Details on the financial program; How the financial program works.
- Lead hazard program wins federal grant. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/20/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p41
The article reports on the three-million federal grant received by the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority for the removal of hazardous lead paint from the sates' homes and apartments. It is stated that the grant was authorized by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. It...
- HUD delays electronic claims deadline. // Mortgage Banking;Jul97, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the US Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) decision to move back the deadline for all Federal Housing Administration lenders to submit claims via electronic data interchange to August 31, 1997. Rationale for the move; Processing fees charged for claims not submitted...
- Housing incentive in budget. Limbacher, Patricia B. // Pensions & Investments;2/21/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) request for financial incentives to encourage pension fund investment in low-income housing. Comments from department officials; Inclusion of the HUD plan in President Bill Clinton's budget; Expected impact of the...
- HUD Seeks Help On Predatory Issue. // National Mortgage News;03/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p3
Reports on United States Department of Housing and Urban Development secretary Mel Martinez's call on lenders and other groups to help devise a plan to stop predatory lending. Sectors that are often the target of predatory lenders; Housing initiatives that U.S. President George W. Bush included...
- HUD Defines "Qualified Mortgage". // Pratt's Letter;12/23/2013, p3
The article reports that the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has released a final rule on qualified mortgage (QM) for guaranteed, administered and insured agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) in the U.S.
- Mandate on Department of Housing and Urban Development's Alternative Credit Pilot Program. Scirè, Mathew J. // GAO Reports;7/30/2010, p1
The article focuses on the alternative credit pilot program of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in the U.S. It notes that the program will aid the assessment of nontraditional borrower's credit worthiness, including the compilation of performance on rental payments, utility,...
- DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT. Notices. // Federal Register;6/27/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 124, p38730
The article focuses on the announcement on funding awards from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD's) Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control (OHHLHC). It says that the announcement informs the public concerning HUD's decisions for funding competitions under the...