- Johnson makes TripleSeal gasket standard. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p39
Reports that Johnson Truck Bodies has announced the design and development of a triple sealing point door gasket. TripleSeal gasket standard; Simplification of door opening and closing; Limitation of heat and moisture transfer that enters the refrigerated truck body.
- Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies puts composite truck bodies on display. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2014, p18
The article offers a preview of the Guardian LT and Blizzard XL refrigerated composite truck bodies from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Dane, which will be exhibited at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies launches RouteMax. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p64
The article reports that Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies has launched its RouteMax pilot program in the U.S. According to the company, RouteMax allows users to charge the cold plates as they drive, which reduces plug-in time for the cold plates and extends delivery routes. The company added...
- Wire Minimizes Cleanup, Maximizes Portability. // Welding Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p24
The article evaluates the Fabshield 21B self-shielded flux cored wire from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Metal-Cored Wire. // New Equipment Digest;Jul2013, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p38
The article offers brief information on gas shielded metal cored wire from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Products that make work trucks work. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p38
Presents information on several truck parts and equipment featured in the 2005 Work Truck Show held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana from March 2-4, 2005. POWERplatform drop-floor elevator from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies; Dump body from Bibeau; Knapheide Utility...
- A Cool Solution. // Beverage World;6/15/2008 Supplement, pS20
The article evaluates refrigeration-related systems for trucks including RouteMax, an all-electric clean and green refrigeration solution from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies and Johnson Refrigerated's Fiberglass Custom Kegger, a custom refrigerated double drop frame and POWERplatform delivery...
- Flux-cored wire. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Aug2006, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p33
The article evaluates the flux-cored wire from Hobart Brothers Co. and offers information on its functions and features.
- All-position flux-cored wire. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2006, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p35
The article evaluates the gas-shielded, flux-cored wire for single or multi-pass welding on ships, storage vessels. earth-moving equipment and for general mold steel applications from Hobart Brothers Inc.