Annual Truck Blue Book Conference scheduled
- Management deep dive. Petty, Gary // Fleet Owner Blog;12/7/2012, p9
The article offers information on the annual Private Fleet Management Institute that will be held by the National Private Truck Council at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel in Jacksonville, Florida on January 19-23, 2013.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p48
The article offers information on the New Model Truck Product Conference (TPC) to be held at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn in Michigan from September 17-19, 2007 and the 2008 Annual Conference of the Heavy Duty Dialogue to be held at Mirage Las Vegas in Nevada on January 21, 2008.
- Tank Truck Rollover Prevention Summits. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p10
The article offers information on the Tank Truck Rollover Prevention Summit meetings to be held in Saint Louis, Missouri on November 14, 2007, Baltimore, Maryland on November 28, 2007 and Oakland, California on December 4, 2007.
- Gateway to the West. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2010, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p46
The article offers information on the NTEA Work Truck Show which will be held in St. Louis, Missouri on March 11, 2010.
- Trucks are the stars at the Work Truck Show 2010--and so is keynote speaker William Shatner. Keating, Michael // Government Product News;Feb2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the Work Truck Show 2010 to be held in Saint Louis, Missouri from March 9 to 12, 2010.
- ATD: Full speed ahead. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p14
Focuses on the 1998 conference of the American Truck Dealers (ATD). Statements from Mark C. Pigott, PACCAR chairman and chief executive officer; Performance of the truck industry for 1997; Information on dealers being involved in trucking policy formulation.
- Hoosier hoedown. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p97
Previews the Work Truck Show 2005 and 41st Annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana from March 2 to 4. Reasons for choosing Indianapolis as the event's venue; Highlights of the Work Truck Show; Information on educational and training sessions to be offered...
- Convention Calendar. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2012, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p19
A calendar of events for the trucking industry in the U.S., for the year 2012 to 2013, is presented, including the Mid-America Trucking Show from March 28 to 30, conference of the National Tank Truck Carriers (NTTC) from May 14 to 17 and winter membership meeting of NTTC from February 6 to 8, 2013.
- HTAA's 4th annual Healthy Trucking Summit set for April 24-26. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2012, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p4
The article announces that 2012 Healthy Trucking Association of America (HTAA) Healthy Trucking Summit will be held in Atlanta, Georgia from April 24-26, 2012.