International Trucking Show under new management
- Take in a show. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jan2007, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p2
The author reflects on the provision of educational seminars and trade shows directed by various groups or associations to give members benefit in the trucking industry in the U.S. She stresses the idea is to acquire like-minded individuals to give information on new technology and products for...
- New options for Freightliner Trucks. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p42
Reports on transmission, engine and cab interior options discussed by Freightliner Truck executives during the 2004 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Availability of Eaton Fuller's UltraShift 10-speed transmission in the Century Class S/T and Columbia models; Instrument panel;...
- Associations. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p51
Reports on the agreement of Peter Karlsten, president and chief executive officer of Volvo Trucks North America Inc. to serve as the executive chairman of the 2005 Society of Automotive Engineer Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress and Exhibition in Chicago, Illinois.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p177
A calendar of trucking events for August 2011 to March 2012 is presented which includes the Great American Trucking Show (GATS) in Dallas Texas, World Congress on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in Orlando, Florida, and Trailer 2011 trade fair, Kortrijk Xpo in Kortrijk, Belgium.
- SHORT HAULS. // Overdrive;May2003, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p68
Reports developments related to the trucking industry in the U.S. as of May 2003. Highlights of the 2003 Mid-America Trucking Show; Increase of funding for commercial driver's license program; Approval of the National Master Freight Agreement.
- GATS draws more than 36,000. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p15
Highlights the Great American Trucking Show held in Dallas, Texas. Participants of the event; Program and activities; Contact information; Theme of the trade show.
- A bright, smiling face. Kelley, Ken // Roads & Bridges;May2002, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p22
Highlights the trucking display at the CoExpo-Con/Agg trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Installation of Allison automatic transmission in the Kenworth W900S model; Diesel engine from Mack Trucks; Series of high-performance daycab model offerings.
- 2002 OLIVER'S THE MAN! // Truck & Driver;Mar2002, p15
Reports developments related to truck exhibitions as of March 2002. List of events from March to August 2002; Display of transport related model and trade stalls; Contact information.
- SUNNE SHINE. Reeves, Jonathan // Truck & Driver;Mar2002, p32
Highlights the Nordic Trophy Truck Show in Sweden. Display of machinery; Presentation of high quality trucks; Victory of Dane in four year; Winner of prestigious Public Choice award.