NATM meets challenges of another growth year
- Greshes asks, 'What is your Happy Meal?' Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p53
Presents an overview of the keynote address of Warren Greshes at the 2004 National Association of Trailer Manufacturers Convention. Qualities that a trailer manufacturer should possess to remain successful in the business; Use of the McDonald's Happy Meal concept in the trailer manufacturing...
- The wheel watch. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p40
Presents the message delivered by Ted Schorn of the Trailer Safety Industry Coalition (TSIC) during the seventeenth annual convention and trade show of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers in Orlando, Florida. Investigation on wheel-attachment technology; Focus on wheel-related...
- PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AT 1999 TRIENNIAL CONVENTION. Anderson, Kay // International Social Science Review;2000, Vol. 75 Issue 1/2, p49
Focuses on the presidential speech for the National Social Science Honor Society, Pi Gamma Mu, Inc. at the 1999 Triennial Convention in the United States. Contributions of executive directors to the Society; Sponsors of the event; Creation of a web page for the Society; Accomplishments of the...
- WSA CONVENTION. // Western Speech;Spring1956, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p96
Reports on the 1956 Convention of the Western Speech Association.
- Living with Google: Perspective on Humanities Computing and Digital Libraries. Hockey, Susan // Literary & Linguistic Computing;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p7
Presents the text of speech of Susan Hockey during the joint conference of the 2004 Association of Literary and Linguistic Computing/Association of Computers in the Humanities in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Preview: 1952 WSA Convention November 27, 28, 29 Denver, Colorado Cosmopolitan Hotel. // Western Speech;Oct1952, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p271
Reports on the 1952 annual convention of the Western Speech Association. Reservations; Transportation; Venue; Seminars.Meetings, Speakers.
- Invited Address. Allén, Sture // Literary & Linguistic Computing;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p5
Presents the text of speech of Sture AllÃ©n during the joint conference of the 2004 Association of Literary and Linguistic Computing/Association of Computers in the Humanities in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- SCIENTISTS, SHAMANS, AND SAGES: GAZING THROUGH SIX HATS. Varvoglis, Mario P. // Journal of Parapsychology;Spring2003, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p3
Presents the text of a revised version of the presidential address for the 45th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, held in Paris, France in August 2002.
- RAP conference touches magic. Cordero, Pat D. // Reading Today;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p29
Provides information on a speech given by Cathy Collins Block, board member of the International Reading Association (IRA) during a conference by the Reading Association of the Philippines (RAP) in Manila, Philippines from March 8 to 9, 2003, which deals with language and literacy issues. Theme...