MacLean clamps down
- Fastening system. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p87
Evaluates the Sta-Tite fastening system for commercial vehicle applications from MacLean Vehicle Systems. Information on the company's Lock Thread bolt; Available sizes of the fastening system.
- Vision sensors inspects wheels fasteners. // Vision Systems Design;Dec2010, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on a fastener inspection performed by Maclean Vehicle Systems (MVS) with an eddy current sensor. The sensor had difficulty in tracking small distinctions in distance between a threaded and unthreaded part. According to T. J. Konieczke, manufacturing controls engineer for MVS,...
- Catchbolt In Le Mans. // Design Engineering;Mar2000, p32
Introduces Protex Catchbolt from Protex Fasteners in Great Britain. Description of the closing force of Protex; Functionality and features of Protex; Specifications of the product.
- access isn't spoiled. Holland, Mathew // Automotive Engineer;Sep2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p15
Features the fastener developed by Dzus Fasteners. Usability in the two-tier spoiler of Porsche 911 Turbo automobile; Installation in the top of the support struts; Assembly cost of the automobile equipment.
- stud boasts of performance. Holland, Mathew // Automotive Engineer;Sep2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p16
Features the stainless steel stud from Dzus Fasteners. Corrosion resistance of receptacles; Benefit of the surface heat treatment; Head diameter of the automobile equipment.
- Products. Dow, Cat // Auto Express;9/2/2015 Special Issue, Issue 1386, p103
The article presents questions and answers related to automobiles such as tips for long automobile travel trips, recommendation for automobile pressure washer, and the problem regarding the automobile's satellite navigation (sat-nav) which could not locate any location.
- Thermal expansion fastener cuts stress in plastic parts. // Automotive Engineer;Jun99, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p16
Features the Textron Fastening Systems thermal expansion fasteners designed by France-based car company Renault. Features and functions of the thermal expansion fasteners; Types of the fasteners.
- Vision reduces false wheel nut rejects. // Imaging & Machine Vision Europe;Dec2010/Jan2011, Issue 42, p5
The article reports on the use of machine vision by the Maclean Vehicle System LLC (MVS) to assure that wheel nuts properly threaded.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p78
This article focuses on various equipment related to automobiles. Eaton Corp. has introduced its â€œ two-pedal, â€ heavy-duty, Eaton Fuller UltraShift 10-speed transmission. The UltraShift 10-speed is available in limited quantities â€”. Huck Fasteners' Truck Frame Repair Kit...