Karmak expands parts, service software
- CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY FOR AUTOMOTIVE TRADE CUSTOMERS! // Motor Equipment News;Dec2007, p18
The article offers information on the GetGenuine GetRewards program for Automotive Trade customers in New Zealand. Under the program, consumers will earn GetGenuine reward points for purchasing Genuine Automotive parts. Customers can check their points at www.getgenuine.co.nz. A list of...
- Karmak offers Legend for HP Integrity servers. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p50
The article reviews the business management system software Legend from Karmak.
- How tech pitches boost service plans. LaReau, Jamie // Automotive News;10/8/2012, Vol. 87 Issue 6537, p20
The article discusses how stores could sell more vehicle protection due to the high cost of computer repairs. Megan Jacoby, the finance director at Bob Smith BMW in Calabasas, California, shows customers a drawing listing the computerized parts in their car and the costs to replace those...
- 1 Web site? Why stop there? Harris, Donna // Automotive News;1/10/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6446, p3
The article reports on Littleton, Massachusetts-based automobile dealership Acton Toyota which is using the Internet to promote and expand its business. The dealership rune two microsites apart from its primary dealership Web site, ActonToyota.com. One microsite is meant to promote vehicle...
- Parts: an island in the storm. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p26
The article discusses a survey on parts sales in the trailer dealership industry in the U.S. The survey, conducted by the publication, asks industry executives on their parts sales department and how the economic recession affected their businesses. Respondents included truck equipment...
- Con Targets parts. Finlay, Steve // Ward's Dealer Business;Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p46
Focuses on the impact of the new con game scam on automobile parts dealership in the U.S. Means of accepting a charge card payment to collect the sale of parts.
- Service and parts sales, profits rise. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;6/7/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6097, p30
Automobile dealerships continue to increase sales from their service and parts departments, but the rate of growth is slowing. Last year's 2.7 percent increase in total service and parts sales comes after increases of 3.8 percent in 2002, 8.5 percent in 2001 and 9.1 percent in 2000. Dealerships...
- Industry: New Car Dealers Industry (NAICS 44111) Product Line: Parts, new & rebuilt. // United States Product & Retail Outlook;2016, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the forecasts by publisher Barnes Reports for the U.S. new car dealers industry engaged in retailing new and rebuilt automobile parts for 2016-2017, including the estimated sales and the projected number of establishments and employees
- Drilling data for repeat sales. Barkholz, David // Automotive News;3/18/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6560, p34
The article reports that a software which anticipates when a customer is ready to buy a new car has helped to double monthly vehicle sales at the dealership Daytona Toyota.