International unveils big-bore engine
- International to build V-6 at Alabama plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the efforts of the International Truck and Engine Corp. to prepare its International Diesel of Alabama plant in Huntsville for the launch of its new International VT 275 V-6 diesel engine for its CF Series trucks in 2004. Description of the processing program of the International...
- VOLVO TO MAKE ENGINES FOR INTERNATIONAL. // Overdrive;Jul2001, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p75
Focuses on a plan by parent company of Volvo Trucks North America to supply diesel engines for International trucks. International Harvester Corp.'s termination of discussions with Cummins Engine Co. on a potential joint venture to develop engines; Increase in number of long-term deals involving...
- INTERNATIONAL CF SERIES. // NMPRO - Nursery Management & Production;Sep2006, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p67
The article evaluates the International CF Series of trucks from International Truck and Engine Corp. and offers information on the distinct features and design of the trucks.
- International Truck will offer over-the-air reprogramming. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/2/2015, p7
The article reports on the plan of International Truck as of September 2015 to offer over-the-air reprogramming of engine control modules for trucks powered by its N9, N10, and N13 proprietary engines.
- International factory-installs system that can deter theft, track trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p15
Reports that International Truck and Engine becomes the first commercial truck manufacturer to offer factory-installed electronic theft-deterrent and tracking systems for medium and heavy trucks in the U.S. Launch of the factory-installs system at the Homeland Security Summit; Safety feature for...
- International displays updated 7000 Series. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p40
Provides information on the 7000 Series line of trucks from International Truck and Engine Co. showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Hood design; Advantages, including compliance with emission regulation mandates.
- Engine manufacturers revving up to meet EPA 2007 emissions standards. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p16
Presents on the preparation of engine manufacturers in the U.S. to meet the 2007 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency emission standards. Advanced Combustion Emissions Reduction Technology of Caterpillar; Focus of Cummins on research and engineering technology; Technology developed by...
- The Newest International. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;Mar2004 Truck Guide, Vol. 123, p28
Describes the cab forward (CF) truck series from International Truck and Engine Corp. Description of the two models in the CF series; Features of the engine and transmission; Statement issued by Tom Cellitti, vice president of the company and general manager of Medium Vehicle Center on the CF...
- INTERNATIONAL TO PRODUCE CLASS 8 ENGINES. Orr, Lance // Overdrive;Apr2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that International Truck and Engine Corp. will enter the Class 8 engine market with products in the 11- to 13-liter range starting in fall 2007. International also is expected to continue collaborating with Cummins on engine components. The new engines, which will use exhaust...