Refrigeration unit needs no diesel
- Refrigeration Units. // Fleet Owner;Oct98, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p166
Cites the specifications of various models of refrigeration units which are available for trucks. Identification of the manufacturers of the units; Details on the power source of the units.
- Morgan unveils Cold Plate van body system. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/10/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the Cold Plate system from Morgan Corp., that provides a reliable way to refrigerate cargo that requires precise temperature control.
- Cool stuff. // Fleet Owner;Jun2002, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p53
Provides information on the monitoring data and trailer refrigeration units developed by Thermo King. Functions and feature of refrigeration unit used for food distribution; Cargo data provided by I-Box system.
- Spectrum brings cooling efficiency to trucks. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p48
Introduces Thermo King Corp.'s Spectrum TS multi-temperature refrigeration system for trucks. Incorporation of Spectrum remote evaporators, scroll compressors and controllers; Features and capabilities; Contact information.
- New hybrid refrigeration unit includes 'smart remote' evaporators. // Fleet Owner;Jan2014, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p1
The article offers brief information on the Vector 8600MT hybrid refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold Inc.
- New Refrigerant System. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p60
Introduces the HydraCool refrigeration system manufactured by HydraCool Inc. Product features; Capacity of the refrigeration system; Contact information.
- Refrigeration unit needs no diesel. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p29
This article reports that Hydracool Inc., a start-up company based in Eugene, introduced a totally new refrigeration system for the commercial truck market. The HydraCool refrigeration unit replaces the conventional diesel engine with a hydraulic motor powered by a PTO. As such, the...
- Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies puts composite truck bodies on display. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2014, p18
The article offers a preview of the Guardian LT and Blizzard XL refrigerated composite truck bodies from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Dane, which will be exhibited at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Efficiency highlights products. // Fleet Owner;May2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p20
The article evaluates several products from Thermo King Corp. including SB-30 Series of refrigeration units, fuel filtration system and SR-3 controller.