Eaton VORAD debuts Backspotter system
- Eaton develops breakthrough technology in quest for camless engine. // Automotive Engineer;Oct97, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p18
Reports on automobile equipment manufacturer Eaton Corp.'s development of the cameless engine. Advantages of the camless engine; Introduction of a rotary transformer to counter production problems; Hardware prototypes of airbag.
- Hybrid power for medium-duty vehicles. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p42
The article evaluates medium-duty vehicle hybrid power systems from Eaton Corp.
- POWER SO SMOOTH IT'S LIQUID. Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Design & Production;Apr2002, Vol. 114 Issue 4, p28
Describes the Hydraulic Launch Assist system used in automobiles developed by Eaton Hydraulics. Information on the system's operation; Benefits of the system.
- Eaton Boosts Engine Aspirations. Sherman, Don // Automotive Industries;Oct98, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p119
Evaluates the M20 supercharger developed by Eaton Corp. Type of cars that M20 is designed for; Advantages of supercharging over turbocharging; Different approaches to supercharging. INSET: Supercharging technology.
- Eaton adds Ultra Shift HV park pawl option. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2008, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p44
The article evaluates the Ultrashift Highway Value (HV) park pawl option from Eaton Corp.
- Analog Proximity Sensor. // Product Design & Development;Feb2007, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p9
The article evaluates the AccuProx analog inductive proximity sensors from Eaton Corp.
- Equipment Components. // Material Handling Management;Sep2009, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p24
The article evaluates the E68 integral sensor valve photoelectric sensors from Eaton Corp.
- Photoelectric sensors. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Aug2009, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p58
The article evaluates the IntelliView photoelectric sensors from Eaton Corp.
- Home to homeowner: "The toilet is leaking.". Teschler, Leland // Machine Design;5/5/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p92
Reports on the Home Heartbeat system from Eaton Corp. that gives homeowners an awareness of what is going on inside their house, even if they happen to be miles away. Components of the system; Features of the system.