Haldex system addresses roll stability
- Haldex system monitors trailer's center of gravity. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p28
This article reports that Haldex Corp. has recently launched the new Haldex EB+TRS Roll Stability System to reduce the possibilities of combination vehicle rollovers by monitoring the trailer's center of gravity. Equipped with information regarding the trailer's lateral acceleration, pressure...
- Trailer ABS with PLC. // Fleet Owner;Mar2001, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p48
Announces that Haldex Brake Systems has introduced its next generation of trailer automatic braking system (ABS). Technology added to the ABS; Its features.
- ABS Brochure Available from Haldex Brake Systems. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2001, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p60
Reports on the availability of ABS brochure from Haldex Brake Systems. Features of Haldex's trailer ABS systems.
- Haldex offers ABS retrofit kits. // Fleet Owner;Jul2001, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p40
Announces the availability of a selection of trailer antiblockier system (ABS) retrofit kits from Haldex Brake Systems. Standards met by the ABS kits; Versions available in the market; Configuration of the retrofit kits.
- Sensor monitors drum brake linings. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p30
Features the Electronic Lining Wear Sensor of trailer drum brake linings introduced by Haldex. Product design; Benefits of the product to the user; Description of how the sensor system works.
- TRAILER ABS RETROFIT KITS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p80
Evaluates the trailer ABS retrofit kits from Haldex Brake Systems. Features of the retrofit kits; Versions of the retrofit kit; Use of the retrofit kit.
- TI cuts design time with floating-point DSP controller. Wilson, Richard // Electronics Weekly;6/13/2007, Issue 2292, p15
The article reports on the important benefits of the floating-point digital signal processing (DSP) controller introduced by Texas Instruments Inc. in the U.S. The F2833X DSP was created due to the aimed reduction of product design cycles in most industrial applications. It notes that the device...
- System-Level Performance Evaluation of Very High Complexity Media Applications: A H264/AVC Encoder Case Study. Zrida, Hajer Krichene; Jemai, Abderrazek; Ammari, Ahmed C.; Abid, Mohamed // International Journal of Communications, Network & System Scienc;Jul2011, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p436
Given the substantially increasing complexity of embedded systems, the use of relatively detailed clock cycle-accurate simulators for the design-space exploration is impractical in the early design stages. Raising the abstraction level is nowadays widely seen as a solution to bridge the gap...
- SECURITY LIGHT IS SIMPLE. Bush, Steve; Eaton, Doug // Electronics Weekly;8/18/2004, Issue 2159, p8
A particular one, a passive infra-red security light, was chosen among 30 designs, because it has few components compared with the traditional implementation, and each pin of the PIC10F uses a different measurement technique. A digital signal from the sensor pre-amp, which could also be a "wake"...