Carrier expands refrigeration control system
- Carrier introduces X2-Series trailer refrigeration units. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p36
The article evaluates the trailer refrigeration units including X-Series and X2-Series from Carrier Transicold.
- Arctic deliveries. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p24
The article reports on the features of the hybrid Vector 1800 MT multi-temperature trailer refrigeration systems from Carrier Transicold, used by Northwest Transport Service in Canada. The transport company distributes food and retail and manufactured goods to the country's most remote and...
- Shhâ€¦ ultra-quiet Carrier reefer on tour. // Commercial Motor;2/19/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5319, p12
The article reports that fridge manufacturer Carrier Transicold has embarked on a 12-month demonstration tour of major fleet operators and supermarkets with a dedicated urban specification reefer trailer equipped with its ultra-quiet Vector 1850 City fridge unit. First tested in partnership with...
- information channels. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2008, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p41
The article offers news briefs related to the refrigeration system industry in the U.S. Carrier Transicold has launched the ViewPoint web-enabled asset management tool to enhance its RoadCare contract maintenance programs. Alanco Technologies Inc. has unveiled its new fuel usage data service...
- NaturaLINE CO2-based container refrigeration system makes debut. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p45
The article offers information on Carrier Transicold's NaturaLINE container refrigeration system.
- Warranty coverage touted for new Carrier reefer models. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/25/2012, p6
The article previews the 2500 APX and 2100 APX trailer refrigeration line from Carrier Transicold.
- Top of Tesco's shopping list. // Food Manufacture;Jun2011, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p59
The article reports that Tesco has ordered about 400 transport refrigeration systems from Carrier Transicold.
- Refrigeration units now with 2010 engines. // Fleet Owner;Dec2009, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p52
The article reports on the availability of trailer refrigeration units with 2010 model-year engines offered by Carrier Transicold that gives owners an additional year of service under California Air Resources Board (CARB) rules.
- Temperature control. // Fleet Owner;May2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p97
The article presents information on APX, a new control system for truck fridges or transport refrigeration units (TRUs), from Carrier Transicold.