No-holes scuffliner, fast-start lamps for Wabash reefers
- BNSF, Wabash offer ReeferRailer incentives. // Railway Age;Apr2000, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p18
Reveals the incentive package Burlington Northern and Santa Fe and Wabash National are offering shippers for switching from regular trailers to ReeferRailers. Features of the ReeferRailer Ice Cold Express trains.
- Truck bodies. // Overdrive;Dec2015, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p66
The article offers brief information on the high-performance dry and refrigerated truck bodies for Class 6, 7 and 8 chassis manufactured by Wabash National Corp.
- Wabash National Corp starts producing 350 ArcticLites for Frozen Food Express. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that 350 new ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers for Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. (FFEX) has started to be manufactured by Wabash National Corp. and is expected to be completed by September 2010.
- Trailer Output Drops 46% in 2009. SCHENCK, PAUL // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the results of a survey conducted by the journal regarding the top 25 trailer manufacturers in North America, which showed that trailer shipments in 2009 fell by 46% to 78,258 units from 146,182 units in 2008. It also cites that the best performing segment of the industry...
- Prime Inc. adds trailers to ArcticLite order. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the decision of refrigerated carrier Prime Inc. to purchase an additional 1,900 ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers from Lafayette, Indiana-based Wabash National Corp. It notes that the ArcticLite trailers remain to be used by the agency in its fleet that includes 3,000...
- Roehl orders TrailerTails for new trailer order. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/19/2013, p9
The article reports that trailer services provider Roehl Transport has announced that it will deploy 500 TrailerTail aerodynamic devices from ATDynamics on 500 new trailers ordered from trucking equipment maker Wabash National.
- Wabash National Unveils Truck Body Line. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. (WNC) to launch its first line high-performance dry and refrigerated truck bodies at the International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA) Distribution Solutions Conference in Phoenix, Arizona in October 2015.
- Keeping the Cold Air Inside. Klie, Leonard // Food Logistics;Oct2005, Issue 81, p32
This article presents information on trailer building materials that help control heat transfer in refrigerated trailers. At Wabash National Corp. the solution to radiant heat has been to replace the typical aluminum trailer roofing with Solar Guard, a fiberglass-reinforced plastic with special...
- Wabash ArcticLite Reefers Now Available in Australia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/12/2012, p2
The article reports on the partnership between Wabash National Corporation and Australian-based Macfield/Trailer Corp. of Australia to bring ArcticLite refrigerated vans to the Australian market. The vans will be unveiled at the International Trucking Show to be held from March 15 to 17, 2012 in...