Bendix adds trailer stability system
- Bendix ABS specified on demo chassis. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2003, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the specification of the antilock braking systems of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC as one of the key components on a high-profile demo chassis introduced at the 2002 International Intermodal Expo.
- Fleets: Test-drive Bendix advanced ABS. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p47
Reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has scheduled multiple demonstrations of its advanced antilock braking system technology across the United States in 2005. Benefit of the events to attendees.
- Bendix introduces trailer catalogue. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2012, p37
The article previews the trailer catalogue introduced by Bendix.
- Volvo Trucks Brings Drivers New Level of Safety with Bendix ABS-6 Vehicle Stability Systems. // Fleet Equipment;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p9
Reports that Volvo Trucks North America Inc. will bring an even higher level of safety to U.S. highways. Introduction of and technological innovations in the ABS-6 antilock brake system made by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC; Electronic Stability Program; Traction control.
- Bendix offers 2012 Brake Training School. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p25
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC will start the 2012 Bendix Brake Training School, a program for technicians, from march 20, 2012 in Owosso, Michigan. The training program, conducted by ASE-certified Bendix Service, Warranty, and Training (SWAT) team experts, will...
- Bendix TABS-6 integrates with TIMS. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p45
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's launch of TABS-6 anti-lock braking system for trailers. TABS-6 is optimized for 2 Sensor/1 Modulator systems used by 90% of trailers in the U.S. and Canada. Its electronic control unit includes a pressure equalization feature which...
- Haldex Brake Systems Offers ABS/PLC Retrofit Kits. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p43
Provides information on the selection of truck trailer antilock brake system (ABS) retrofit kits from Haldex Brake Systems. Versions of the ABS retrofit kit; Features of the ABS systems.
- CVSA: Inspectors found 1 in 7 trucks with brake. // American Trucker;Dec2016, p10
The article reports that during Brake Safety Week in September 2016, the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) found over 2,400 trucks with out-of-service (OOS) brake violations, and 15.8 percent of trailers that require antilock braking system (ABS) to be with ABS violations.
- Bendix offers 2012 Brake Training School. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p4
The article reports on the 2012 Bendix Brake Training School, a program designed for both new and experienced technicians, announced by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in the U.S. The program teaches maintenance professionals about the description, operation and service elements for all...