MonStar Scrap trailer pushes legal limits
- Hoist cylinder leaks OK. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep96, Issue 526, p7
Cites the leakage of dump truck hydraulic hoist cylinders. Need for single ram cylinders to leak enough to keep the rod coated with oil and the seal wet; Oil's protection of the rod from the elements and corrosion; Seals of telescoping cylinders.
- Manac trailer hauls 62 cu yd. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p26
Features the scrap-hauling trailer developed by Oran, Missouri-based Manac Trailers USA Inc. Design of the product; Wheels incorporated in the product; Weight.
- Dump Trucks... // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Nov99, Issue 564, p26
States that the oil leakage in the hydraulic cylinders in United States Army M929/M930, M917 and F5070 dump trucks aids in the protection of the cylinders. Types of leakage; Need to check the fluid level daily; Tips for military dump truck operators.
- Russian truck manufacturer exports to West. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p38
Features the KAMAZ 6250 dump truck designed by Tatarstan, Russia-based KAMAZ Inc. Gross vehicle weight of the product; Cargo capacity of the truck; Contact details for more information on the product.
- Roll Out. // Waste Age;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p36
The article evaluates several trucks and truck bodies including the MonStar end-dump trailer from Clement Industries, the A-Train tipper trailer from Titan Trailers and the Retriever Satellite side loader from Heil Environmental.
- Clement begins aluminum trailer plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p11
The article reports on the start of the construction of the aluminum trailer plant of Clement Industries located in Minden, Louisiana. The 20,000-square-foot facility is designed for the manufacture of aluminum dump trailers. Clement president Greg Hicks states that they have decided to launch a...
- Five Tips for Dump Truck Shoppers. Northcutt, Greg // Onsite Installer;Aug2009, p16
The article offers tips for buying dump trucks. According to Steve Ginter, product manager for Mack Trucks, dealers must be included in the selection process since they could provide assistance in determining proper specifications. Other factors which should be considered in making the decision...
- Aluminum upper body on steel dump. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p40
Features the dump truck of Germany-based Heinrich Carnehl Fahrzeugbau. Incorporation of steel in the truck; Weight and payload capacity of the truck; Contact details for more information on the truck.
- Aluminum tipper has forward-looking slant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p40
Features the dump trailers of Arezzo, Italy-based Menci & Co. Spa. Description of the walls of the truck; Weight of the truck; Contact details for more information on the product.