Benson presents inner wall technology dump trailer
- Equipped for fabrication. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p22
The article provides information on the fabrication department of the plant owned by platform and dump trailer manufacturer Benson International in Cadiz, Kentucky. Aside from functioning as a fabrication center, the plant produces parts for a sister facility. The department is equipped with...
- Trail King shows new smooth-side dump. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p24
Features the dump trailer body designed by Mitchell, South Dakota-based Trail King Industries Inc. Physical design of the dump trailer body; Weight; Locking system incorporated in the product.
- Almost automatic. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p20
The article provides information on the automated platform and dump trailer manufacturing plant opened by Benson International in Cadiz, Kentucky in October 2006. The facility uses robots to create side rails, welding aluminum flooring and main beams. The plant also functions as a fabrication...
- Bullet, Cannon explode onto dump body scene. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p79
Evaluates the Bullet and the Cannon, the new dump body designs from Benson International Inc. as of March 2004. Purpose of the body designs; Key features; Description of the trucks.
- Half Round and Semi-elliptical Dump Bodies Added to J&J's Product Line. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p87
Provides information on the units added to the line of dump bodies of J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers. Purpose of the DynaHauler ASE; Description of the DynaHauler AHR.
- Productive and Maneuverable. // Landscape & Irrigation;Jan2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p19
Introduces the new patent-pending product, Switch-N-Go Detachable Truck Body Systems from Bucks Fabricating that provides interchangeability of truck bodies, ability to load heavy cargo and full dump capability. Product features; Physical description; Availability; Contact information.
- MonStar Scrap trailer pushes legal limits. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p24
Features the Clement MonStar Scrap dump trailer developed by Minden, Louisiana-based Clement Industries. Physical description of the dump trailer; Distinction of its hydraulic cylinder; Weight of the MonStar Scrap.
- Manac trailer hauls 62 cu yd. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p26
Features the scrap-hauling trailer developed by Oran, Missouri-based Manac Trailers USA Inc. Design of the product; Wheels incorporated in the product; Weight.
- 8-Axle Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p81
Introduces the Leviathan, an eight-axle platform trailer from Benson International Inc. Features of the platform trailer.