Trail King shows new smooth-side dump
- Cover Item. // Government Product News;Feb2000, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
Evaluates the Steel Side Dump Trailer TK SSD from Trail King Industries Incorporated. Other available models; Features and capacity.
- Benson presents inner wall technology dump trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p24
Features the inner wall technology dump trailer developed by Mineral Wells, West Virginia-based Benson International. Product design; Benefits of the product to its user; Addition of color to the exterior panels of the product.
- hauling/transporting. // Construction Bulletin;11/3/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 44, p41
The article evaluates several hauling equipment in the construction industry in the U.S. including HM350-2 dump truck from Komatsu America Corp., Advantage Series Live Bottom asphalt trailer from Trail King Industries, and a mobile lube skid from Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc.
- Half Round and Semi-elliptical Dump Bodies Added to J&J's Product Line. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p87
Provides information on the units added to the line of dump bodies of J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers. Purpose of the DynaHauler ASE; Description of the DynaHauler AHR.
- Trail King rolls out new continuous-belt ag trailer. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Blog;3/21/2013, p5
The article previews the Continuous Belt Super Hi-Lite Rolled Side ASHR-C trailer from Trail King.
- New mechanical detachable gooseneck trailer. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/23/2012, p4
The article previews the Trail King mechanical detachable gooseneck trailer.
- Trail King Marks 40th Anniversary. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/1/2014, p1
The article presents information on the 40th anniversary celebration of Trail King Industries Inc.
- New Trail King Hauling Products Hit the Road. // Rock Products;May2015, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p86
The article previews the TKSHR32 Steel End Dump trailer from Trail King Industries.
- Productive and Maneuverable. // Landscape & Irrigation;Jan2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p19
Introduces the new patent-pending product, Switch-N-Go Detachable Truck Body Systems from Bucks Fabricating that provides interchangeability of truck bodies, ability to load heavy cargo and full dump capability. Product features; Physical description; Availability; Contact information.