Stemco wirelessly monitors truck and trailer tires
- Unitized hub reduces operating temperatures. // Fleet Owner;Apr97, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p46
Features Stemco Inc.'s Advantage 2000 unitized hub precision-sized bearing spacer and a patented oil distribution system. Advantages; Capabilities; Key features.
- Stemco Announces Heavy-duty Bearings. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p34
Focuses on wheel bearings supplied by STEMCO. Details on the bearing program of the company; Information on the heavy duty bearings offered by the company; Advantages of the bearings.
- Stemco announces next BAT RF phase. // Fleet Owner;Dec2007, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p78
The article evaluates the radio frequency identification system (RFID) sensor-based BAT Radio Frequency (RF) products from Stemco Inc.
- Trailer wheel-end package. // Fleet Owner;Sep2000, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p56
Reports on the partnership forged by Hendrickson International company with Stemco Inc. to introduce a package of suspension system products called Value Package. Advantages of the products; Design of the products.
- Extend Brake Life with BrakeTURBINES by Providing Cool, Clean, Dry Brakes and Drums. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p53
Introduces BrakeTURBINES, the truck industry's only `brake cooler' using internal turbine technology which is being distributed under the agreement between Stemco Inc. and Lynnfin Truck Technologies Incorporated. Features; Capabilities.
- Stemco Introduces New Integrated Sentinel Hub Cap Applications. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p35
Reports that Stemco Inc. has introduced additional applications of the Integrated Sentinel Hub Cap. Features of the Sentinel Hub Cap.
- Mack specifies Stemco parts. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the decision of Mack Trucks Inc. to make Stemco Voyager wheel seals and Stemco hubcaps factory-standard products for its medium and heavy-duty trucks. Features of the Voyager seal; Description of the Stemco hubcaps.
- Stemco launches new online training program. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;11/5/2015, p1
The article reports that truck equipment manufacturer Stemco LP has launched Stemco University, an online portal that will provide training for Stemco products and components, and the new site also includes video courses on product installation and maintenance.
- Stemco introduces online parts interchange tool. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2015, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on the online cross-reference platform Parts Interchange Tool launched by Stemco, which specialized truck equipment manufacturing company, that will be used to find company replacement part numbers.