Fontaine redesigns all-aluminum platform
- Platform lengthens to meet assignment. // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p33
Evaluates the LTP-4 model, a telescopic flat platform trailer by Fontaine Trailer Company. Features of the model.
- Aluminum siderail added to Fontaine trailer. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/7/2012, p1
The article reports on the move of Fontaine Trailer Co. to offer its Infinity trailers with the patented RASR Routed Aluminum SideRail in 2012.
- Dropdeck trailer joins Revolution line. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/19/2012, p5
The article previews the Revolution Hybrid TX dropdeck trailer from Fontaine Trailer Co.
- Flexible flatbed offers independent sliding axles. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/ 6/2013, p9
The article reports that Fontaine Trailer Co. has introduced the Infinity Superior Slide platform trailer in 2013.
- Platform Trailers. // Rock Products;Sep2012, Vol. 115 Issue 9, p58
The article previews three dropdeck trailers namely the 48-ft spread axle, 53-ft rear axle slide and 53 ft rear axle slide with twist locks from Fontaine Trailer Co.
- Double drop trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p70
Introduces Fontaine Trailer Co.'s modified version of its Double Drop Trailer, Model DDRGT, with a mechanically removable gooseneck for ease in loading and unloading equipment. Features; Contact information.
- Double Drop with a twist. // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p41
Features the Double Drop trailer model DDRGT, from Fontaine Trailer company. Special features of this model.
- Take a test, win flatbed. // Overdrive;Apr2011, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on the online examination administered by Fontaine Trailer Co. in which winners will be awarded with the Revolution 52 aluminum flatbed.
- CORRECTION. // Fleet Owner;Feb2011, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p38
A correction to an article about Fontaine Trailer Co.'s 8,960-lb. Revolution Hybrid, in a January 2011 issue, is presented.