Navistar engine subsidiary to acquire MWM
- Navistar's S.A. Subsidiary Buys Diesel Engine Co. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p14
Reports on Navistar International Corp.'s announcement that its South American engine subsidiary, International Engines South America, has agreed to acquire MWM Motores Diesel Ltda., a privately-held Brazilian diesel engine producer owned by the Thiele family. MWM revenues in 2004; Product...
- Navistar engine subsidiary to acquire MWM. // Bulk Transporter;May2005, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the acquisition of MWM Motores Diesel Ltda. by International Engines South America, a subsidiary of Navistar International Corp., in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Operations of MWM; Terms of the agreement; Company profile of MWM.
- WALKING THE LINE. Dixon, Oliver // Commercial Motor;6/30/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5135, p62
Reports on the challenges facing the commercial vehicle industry. Decision of Volvo on pulling from its European product range; Emergence of vertical integration in the U.S. market; Purchase of MWM Motores Diesel by International Engine Group.
- Navistar launches truck manufacturing at Brazil plant. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/13/2013, p11
The article reports on the launch of a trucking manufacturing facility of the International Industria Automotiva da America do Sul Ldta. (IIAA), the subsidiary of Navistar International Corp., at the Navistar Industrial Complex in Canoas in Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil. The facility is said to have...
- International HT 530 Diesel Engine Redefines Powertrain Value for Severe Service Applications. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2001, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p35
Introduces the HT 530 diesel engine from International. Improvements made in the engine; Features.
- Navistar unveils MaxxForce 15. // Overdrive;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p39
The article offers brief information on the Maxxforce 15 diesel engine from Navistar International Corp.
- High-strength iron cuts V8 engine weight. // Automotive Engineer;Apr2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p47
The article reports on the development of a V8 diesel engines by Navistar International Corp., which features a compacted graphite iron (CGI) cylinder block.
- Navistar new products, custom parts line available. // Bulk Transporter;May2008, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p42
The article evaluates the new MaxxForce 11 liter and 13 liter big bore diesels from Navistar International Corp.
- Navistar builds one millionth diesel engine. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jul95, Vol. 123 Issue 7, p8
Informs about the production of the millionth I-6 diesel engine by the Navistar International Corp.'s Melrose Park Plant, Melrose Park, Illinois.