ARE cap/BedSlide purchasers can save $100
- Castrol Launches New Syntec Super 30 for Easier Bulk Distribution. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p42
Introduces the mobile dispensing unit Castrol Syntec 30 from Castrol Consumer North America. Features of the product; Alleviation of consumer confidence; Advantages of the technology.
- National Truck Equipment Association Launches Completely Enhanced Web Site. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2001, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p19
Reports on the completely enhanced Web site of the National Truck Equipment Association. Features of the site.
- NTEA ups market focus on web site. // Fleet Owner;Feb2010, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p71
The article previews the Web site www.ntea.com from the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA).
- Seats Inc. electrifies lumbar support. // Fleet Owner;Jul96, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p41
Introduces Seats Inc.'s Summit air-suspension seat. Characteristics of the product; Key features; Availability of the product.
- Busy days for ArvinMeritor. // Fleet Owner;May2002, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p47
Provides information on truck equipment and services released by ArvinMeritor. Details of its truck warranty vocations; Information on its wheel hubs and packaged bearing wheel-end system; Dicussion on its gateway communications capability.
- Summit offers four-way lumbar. // Overdrive;Jul96, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p138
Features Seats Inc.'s Summit air-suspension seat. Specifications; Design.
- Socket organizer. // Fleet Equipment;Apr97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p128
Announces the availability of a socket organizer from Hansen Enterprises. Sizes; Product features.
- Hydraulic beavertails rise above the rest. // Fleet Equipment;Jun97, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p90
Describes the hydraulic beavertail truck equipment developed by Dynaweld Inc. Weight; Features of versatile tiedown system; Standard options; Deck-to-deck rising angle.
- Vans for the future. // Fleet Equipment;Jun98, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p60
Presents information on the Secureline Van Products for all Class 1 and 2 vans, introduced by Tailgater in 1998. Features and design characteristics.