Stellar employees certified to inspect cranes
- IAQ groups sign pact. // Snips;Aug2013, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p48
The article reports on the training agreement signed between the U.S. National Air Duct Cleaners Association and the Indoor Air Quality Association in August 2013.
- The ASTD Training & Development Competency Study: A Model Building Challenge. McLagan, Patricia A. // Training & Development Journal;May82, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Details the model for professional training and development competency developed by the American Society of Training and Development. Features of the model; Issues related to employee development and training addressed by the model.
- ï¿½BUT OTHERS STILL SUFFERING FROM A 'LEADERSHIP DEFICIT'. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training Magazine;Apr2005, p5
Highlights the results of the 2005 Training and Development Survey UK conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain. Percentage of companies that invest in leadership development activity which still suffer from a shortage of highly effective leaders; Belief...
- Mobility training program seems effective. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/7/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p22
The article reports on the success of Worldwide ERC Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) designation. The GMS, a training-based designation, was developed by Worldwide ERC, the association for work force mobility, to educate those who work with mobile employees in the United States and worldwide. To...
- APRS TO REPEAT COURSE FOR STUDIO ENGINEERS. // Image Technology;Sep1990, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p360
The article highlights the one week training course for studio engineers, organized by the Professional Recording Association at the University of Surrey from September 8-14, 1990 in England. The author offers information about the content of the course, which traditionally attracts students...
- ACPA enhances seminars. // Roads & Bridges;Jan2004, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p22
Presents news on the American Concrete Pavement Association as of January 2004. Release of technical references for educational and training programs; Participation of the association in a project to improve the quality of concrete pavement.
- NTOs ditched for a sectoral approach. // People Management;11/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p9
Deals with the commendations given by the national council for national training organizations (NTO) on the plan of the Great Britain government in restructuring the NTO network. Replacement of the NTO groups by sector skills council (SSC); Overview of the nature of the SSC; Argument on the...
- Bringing Employee Training to the Workplace. Wright, Julie // San Diego Business Journal;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, Special section p3
The article discusses the Employee Management for Lead Workers program, which is designed by Cal State San Marcos (CSUSM) Extended Studies in San Diego, California. The program is intended for lead workers who are responsible for guiding, scheduling and reviewing the work of their co-workers...
- Funding sources may help defray costs of employee training. WALKER, TERRY // Precast Inc.;Nov/Dec2008, p72
The article offers information on the training module "Local Funding Sources for Employee Training" to be conducted by the National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) on February 22, 2009 in Houston, Texas. The training intents to provide training and employment program for local businesses and...