IANA moves headquarters to Calverton MD
- Marketing News moves; AMA seeks permanent home. // Marketing News;5/18/1979, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p2
Presents an update on the "Marketing News" newspaper of the American Marketing Association (AMA), as of May 1979. Relocation of the newspaper to Chicago, Illinois; Efforts of the AMA to search for a building for its Central Services Offices; Changes in the subscription rates for "Marketing...
- Rail capacity will remain tight. Gallagher, John // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/10/2005 Supp Bottleneck, p40
Presents an outlook for intermodal rail transportation in the U.S. in 2005. Sign of intermodal growth in 2004; Impact of domestic growth and increased import and export volumes on railroad demand; Views of the American Rail Shippers Association on the performance of the top U.S. railroads in 2005.
- Society of weekly editors moves headquarters to NIU. // Journalism Educator;Jul75, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that International Society of Weekly Newspaper Editors (ISWNE), has moved its headquarters to the Northern Illinois University (NIU) department. Members of the society are located in nations from England and Canada to India and Taiwan. Founded in 1954, the organization's...
- NCA poised to take next steps forward. Gaudino, James L. // Spectra;Jul2003, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p2
This article focuses on the condition of the National Communication Association and expansion of its efforts to serve its membership and the Communication discipline. Because of the support of its members and people in the communication discipline, the association is a strong and dynamic...
- Associations Target Minority Accountants. // Financial Executive;Nov2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that professional associations in the United States are recruiting minority accountants and financial executives. The National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) and the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA) are mentioned. NABA has...
- On Wheels motors its headquarters to Detroit. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p53
Reports the relocation of the corporate headquarters of automobile magazine publisher On Wheels Inc. in Detroit, Michigan. Relevance of the relocation in centralizing the company's operations; Total project cost; Promotion of seat belt use among African Americans through the Edward Davis...
- Center for Solutions moves/expands. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/17/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the relocation of the Center for Solutions headquarters in Walden, New York.
- MARKET FOCUS. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/11/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p10
The author focuses on the decision of Wes Bush, chief executive officer (CEO) of Northrop Grumman Corp., to move the firm's headquarters to Washington D.C. from Los Angeles, California.
- Are corporate HQs worth keeping? Marcus // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p13
Discusses the considerations important in choosing corporate headquarters. Factors driving businesses to relocate; Significance of corporate responsibility to community in planning for business relocations; Impact of business relocations in local economy.