Thieman Tailgates expands its business
- Thieman Tailgates Introduces New Reduced Maintenance Toplifter Liftgate. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p77
Features the Reduced Maintenance liftgate developed by Thieman Tailgates Incorporated for pickup trucks and service bodies. Design of the liftgate.
- Liftgate does its level best to handle loads. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2002, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p56
Features the Level Ride Stowaway (LRST), a liftgate from Thieman Tailgates, which is designed to handle loads of up to 4,000 pounds. Incorporation of self-lubricating Teflon bearings with stress-proof pins at all LRST pivot points; Other standard features of the LRST.
- Thieman Tailgates Improves M-Series Stowaway Liftgate. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2004, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p35
Reports that Thieman Tailgates Inc. has introduced several improvements to the M-series stowaway liftgate in the U.S. Availability of the M-series in a 3000 lb capacity; Assessment on the result of the increased capacity, larger platforms and a new receiver tube for towing.
- Thieman Tailgates Introduces New Level Ride Stowaway Liftgate. // Fleet Equipment;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p43
Reports that Thieman Tailgates has introduced "level ride stowaway liftgate" named the LRST. Load capacity; Ability to provide a stable "level with truck" surface for all types of loading conditions; Cylinder rods.
- Theiman Tailgates makes two announcements. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p64
The article reports that Thieman Tailgates Inc. has introduced an addition to its M-series liftgate line in the U.S. The MDC liftgate was designed for fast, easy installation and includes a pre-assembled pump and dual cylinders. Thieman also announced that its TT-16 liftgate is available as a...
- Improved liftgates. // Fleet Owner;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p91
Reports on improvements made by Thieman Tailgates to its M-Series stowaway liftgate. Available platform sizes; Increased lift capacity of TT-15 Toplifter Series liftgate; Contact information.
- Thieman Improves M-Series Liftgate. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p58
The article reports that Thieman Tailgates Inc. has introduced several improvements to the M-series stowaway liftgate. The unit is now available in a 3,000-libra capacity as the M-30. It joins the current models still available: M-16, M-20 and M-25. The M-30 is available with a platform size of...
- Improved liftgates. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p60
The article features the improved Toplifter series liftgate from Thieman Tailgates. The TT-15 has Nitrotec pins and polytube bushings standard at all pivot points. It comes standard with a 5,000-pound tow-rated bumper and dual cylinders for maximum lifting capacity and stability. Torsion Assist...
- Product showcase resource guide. Kolman, David // Beverage Industry;Jul2005, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p60
Features several types of distribution equipment used in the beverage industry. Mid-Range C7 truck engine with ACERT technology from Caterpillar; Hydraulic liftgates for trucks and trailers from Thieman Tailgates; Stop/Turn & Tail Pedestal Mount Lamp from Arrow Safety Device.