Vanair takes an order from the Marines
- Hydraulic drive enhances air compressor. Schneider, Richard T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Oct97, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p16
Features PTO-driven air compressors of Vanair Manufacturing company, which are based on Sullair's oil-injection, rotary-screw machine. Information on the Viper hydraulically- powered air compressor; How the units operate.
- PRODUCTS. // Railway Track & Structures;Jun2016, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p52
The article offers brief information on several products in the railway track and structures sector such as the Reliant RS85 rotary screw air compressor from Vanair Manufacturing and the ProFlexÂ® 385RF Large Kneeling Pad from Ergodyne.
- Vanair. // Underground Construction;Nov2011, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p59
The article reports that Vanair Manufacturing Inc. has added a manufacturing space to its facility in Michigan City, Indiana.
- US Marines Plug Into Portable Solar Power. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2012, Vol. 51 Issue 7, pS6
The article focuses on the contract given to Iris Technology Corp. regarding the initial phase of the Solar Power Adaptor -- Generation II (SPAN) by the U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command.
- Lockheed Martin logs order for Marine attack helicopter electro-optical avionics. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Feb2014, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p30
The article reports on the contract won by defense, aerospace and advanced technology company Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control segment to offer the helicopter avionics of the U.S. Marine Corps Bell Cobra with multi-sensor electro-optical/infrared (EO)/(IR) fire-control system.
- Rolls-Royce awarded $90m MV-22 contract. // Engineer (Online Edition);2/25/2014, p4
The article reports that Roll-Royce secured a production contract worth 90 million U.S. dollars for engines to power the MV-22 aircraft operated by the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Jenoptik Defense & Civil Systems Receives Development Contract from USMC. // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
The article reports that Jenoptik has been awarded a contract worth 1.3 million U.S. dollars to develop an observation and target acquisition system for the U.S. Marine Corps.
- MARINES DRAFT BULLDOG. // Fleet Owner;Nov2010, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p106
The article reports that a contract to help the U.S. Marine Corps.' (USMC) Buffalo A1 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle was awarded to the Mack Military Group.
- Infrascanner Brain Scanner Gets $3.7M-Expands head trauma detection capabilities. // Sensors;10/10/2014, p1
The article reports that InfraScan, a medical device firm, has signed a four year contract with the U.S. Marine Corps / Navy and mentions the contract will support the development of new, integrated capabilities including the ability to detect changes in local oxygen saturation within brain.