- Employees respond positively to change. // Management Services;Jun2001, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p4
Reports on employees' positive response to change, according to a report from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Employees' positive view of changes in job design and new technology and products; Employee attitudes towards the extent to which their employers keep their promises.
- How to…make flexible working work. Clarke, Rebecca // People Management;1/11/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p48
This article discusses a study on the benefits of flexible work. Conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain, the research revealed that employees who work flexibly tend to be more emotionally engaged, more satisfied with work, more likely to speak...
- CIPD report shows workers are happy to face change. // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p11
Focuses on the report `Organisational Change and the Psychological Contract,' which was produced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Findings; Conclusion.
- Job satisfaction plunges in recession, says CIPD. Churchard, Claire // People Management;11/5/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p9
The article discusses the results of a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) research regarding the job satisfaction of workers in Great Britain. The CIPD survey found that its index of job satisfaction had decreased from a score of 46 to 37 and staff were twice as likely to...
- ONE IN THREE EMPLOYERS SAY MORE STAFF ARE GOING INTO WORK SICK. // HR Professional;Feb2016, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p15
The article focuses on the absence management survey conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and health care organization Simplyhealth which revealed the increasing number of employees in Canada who are coming to work while sick.
- Solve your engagement challenges. // People Management;Dec2015, p57
The article focuses on the 2015 Employee Outlook survey report by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) with Halogen Software, a cloud-based software solutions provider, suggesting companies to consider increasing autonomy employees.
- Cost-cutting rewards revamp needed to ride out recession. Logan, Guy // Personnel Today;2/10/2009, p1
The article reports that the annual Reward Management Survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) shows that four in 10 employers expect to revise existing bonus and incentive scheme to get better value for money and reduce expenses. CIPD president Vicky Wright said...
- Pay budgets expected to increase. Silvera, Ian // Employee Benefits;May2013, p2
The article reports that according to research by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), more than half of respondents expect their pay to increase by the end of 2013. About 26% of respondents said that they represent between 20% and 30% of total pay, whereas in an ideal...
- Leading engagement. Byrne, Richard // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p11
The article presents the author's insights on improving the health and safety work attitudes of employees in organisations. He argues that health and safety in the workplace can be improved through employee engagement and cited its definition by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and...