ENERGY & POWER
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p38
Presents charts and a graph depicting the global underwriting volume as of June 6, 2005. Security type; Ranking of the top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Market share; Announcement of global target merger and acquisition advisers; Plans of JP Morgan and ABN Amro to enter the shipping futures...
- IPO Stock Watch: NextEra Energy Partners IPO Strong. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;6/27/2014, p00
Energy companies continued to dazzle investors with their
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p3
A chart is presented that lists the stock prices of several New York City companies that went public in 2007.
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p18
Several charts are presented listing the initial public offerings (IPOs) available in the U.S., including the price and share offerings of Wuxi PharmaTech (WX), ImaRx Therapeutics (IMRX), and Perfect World (PWRD).
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p19
Several charts are presented showing the measures and average prices of the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPOs) available in the U.S., including the share offerings of Lululemon Athletica Inc., ImaRx Therapeutics Inc., and Voltaire Ltd.
- A REVIEW OF THE MOST RECENT 100 INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p33
A chart is presented that lists the most recent 100 initial public offerings offered from October 10, 2007 to August 7, 2008 in the U.S., along with information on average price for the week ended September 15, 2008.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/18/99, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p14
Presents data on the market performance of initial public and other stock offerings made as of January 13, 1998. Issuer; Offer price; Ticker symbol; Offer date; Amount; Book manager.
- Value of World's Public Companies Soared 32% In Year, Surpassing Output for First Time Ever . Tweed, David // American Banker;12/27/99, Vol. 164 Issue 246, p17
Reports on the surge in value of international publicly traded companies in 1999. Price of stocks in November, 1999 and speculations for the increase by investors; Other economic trends from 1998.
- Local IPOs become public health models. // Crain's New York Business;3/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p3
Five companies in the New York area have taken advantage of the improving stock market by going public this year, and another nine have registered offerings that they hope to complete in the coming months. Despite the market sell-off in recent weeks, all the New York area IPOs are trading above...