The NEW INSIDER TRADING?
- Causes and Consequences of Earnings Manipulation: An Analysis of Firms Subject to Enforcement Actions by the SEC. Dechow, Patricia M.; Sloan, Richard G.; Sweeney, Amy P. // Contemporary Accounting Research;Spring1996, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
This study investigates firms subject to accounting enforcement actions by the Securities and Exchange Commission for alleged violations of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. We investigate: (i) the extent to which the alleged earnings manipulations can be explained by extant earnings...
- LES DIFFICULTï¿½S DE LA VALORISATION DES ENTREPRISES PAR LES MARCHï¿½S FINANCIERS. Auberger, Marc // Revue d'ï¿½conomie Financiï¿½re;dec2011, Vol. 104, p209
In an efficient market, optimal allocation of capital to listed companies relies on precise public information on their future profitability. Market regulation enforces a wide disclosure of information in order to avoid insider trading so that this information becomes also available to...
- Insider trading. // Northern New Jersey Business;1/25/95, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p22
Reports on insider trading in Northern New Jersey-based companies. A.L. Pharma director I. Roy Cohen's purchase of class A common stocks; CPC International vice president Angelo S. Abdela's disposal of a number of common shares; Money Store chairman Alan Turtletaub's disposal of common shares.
- Insider trading. // Business News New Jersey;5/5/97, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p18
Presents information on the stock transactions by officers, directors and major shareholders in New Jersey public companies, as well as other corporations doing business in this area.
- Insider trading. // Business News New Jersey;05/26/97, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p15
Presents information on the stock transactions by officers, directors and major shareholders in New Jersey public companies, as well as other corporations doing business in the area.
- Appeal note -- insider dealing. Keenan, Denis // Accountancy;Jun89, Vol. 103 Issue 1150, p46
Focuses on a decision on insider dealing in Great Britain. Obtaining of insider information about a company.
- Insider trading. // Business News New Jersey;4/17/96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p23
Reports on insider trading in business enterprises in New Jersey. Purchases of common stocks; Cost of purchases; Number of shares held by the buyers.
- Earnings Restatements and Insider Trading: An Empirical Analysis. Cheng Ling-Chi; Chung Tsai-Yen // Journal of Modern Accounting & Auditing;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p621
No abstract available.
- Insider trading. // Central New Jersey Business;7/12/95, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p18
Presents a list of corporate stock transactions made by officers, directors and major shareholders in Northern New Jersey companies, as of July 12, 1995. Sale of K. Martin Worthy's stocks; Sale of Carter-Wallace's shares of common stocks by Daniel M. Black; Acquisition of Cytogen gift shares by...