- Alternative Investments. // Spectrem Perspectives;Mar2012, p1
The article offers information regarding alternative investments strategy. It mentions that now-a-days wealthy investors are focusing more on alternative investments funds including hedge funds, private equity and venture capital. It states that investors that own alternatives prefer day to day...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p14
Presents charts and graphs of private equity financing, as of September 2, 2003. Distribution by region; Venture capital funds; Buyout/mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising leveraged buyouts in the United States and worldwide.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p16
Presents private equity-related charts and graph, as of September 30, 2003. Breakdown by U.S. region; Amount raised by venture capital funds, buyout funds and mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising on U.S. and global leveraged buyouts.
- PE&VC deals. // Revista EspaÃ±ola de Capital Riesgo;abr-jun2014, Issue 2, Special section p15
Several charts and graphs related to private equity and venture capital (PE&VC) deals in Spain are presented including on PE in retail and electronic (e)-commerce sector, on VC in food and beverage sector, and on sector distribution.
- Huston pushes organizations to up support of fledgling entrepreneurs. Pettypiece, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p22
The article reports that John Huston, founding partner of the Ohio Tech Angels Fund LLC, a newly formed fund created by a network of individual investors around the state, pushes organizations to up support of fledgling entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs often complain about a lack of venture capital...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/13/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p49
Presents a charts and diagrams on private equities as produced by investment banking database in the U.S. Emphasis of the private equity fundraising; Inclusion of the venture capital funds; Stages of auction.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/9/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 32, p18
Presents charts and graph depicting the private equity financing for the second quarter of 2004 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/9/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p14
Presents a graph and charts depicting the investment banking database of private equity in the U.S. as of February 2, 2004.
- Investing in NH's Future. Sohl, Jeffrey // Business NH Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p27
The article reports on the caution of angel investors and venture capitalists in investing deals in New Hampshire in 2009. It states that the state has an amount of 25 venture capital deals in recent years, but less than 10% of the deals are at the start-up stage and vital seed. It says that...