- MARKET BUZZ. // High Yield Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p11
Reports career developments of the executives in the U.S. Appointment of Andrei Korolev as head of high yield trading at Calyon Corporate and Investment Bank; Designation of Angus Rogers as a senior vice president at Jefferies & Co. Inc.; Recruitment of Robert Heffes and Paul Stokes as high...
- Untitled. // Furniture/Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p4
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of March 2002. Retirement of Don Mitchell, president of La-Z-Boy's Case Goods Group; Appointment of Mark Wagner to the position of director of retail marketing for La-Z-Boy; Selection of Montgomery Ward to the position of president and chief executive...
- people. // Printing World;8/7/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 6, p47
Presents career developments of various executives in Great Britain. Appointment of Patrick Martell, executive director of Saint Ives PLC; Selection of Dave Wigfield, managing director of Creo Europe company; Resignation of Colin Houghton from Trinity Mirror Group company.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Human Resources (09648380);Jul/Aug2010, p17
The article reports on the career development of various business executives in Great Britain including the resignation of Imelda Walsh from Sainsbury Supermarkets Ltd., the appointment of Jan Woods as chief personnel officer of Findus Group, and the resignation of Neil Roden from RBS.
- Highlights from Inside Report. Weiler, Derek; Crawley, Devin; Hammond, Karen; Anderson, Scott // Quill & Quire;Dec2001, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p6
Reports career developments in Canada as of December 2001. Resignation of Executive Judy Brunsek from HarperCollins Canada; Dismissal of fiction editor Joy Gugeler by Raincoast Books; Factors contributing to the resignation of Executive Director Sheryl McKean from the Canadian Booksellers...
- HOW TO QUIT WELL AND JOIN WISELY. Fletcher, Winston // Management Today;Jul2000, p32
Offers executives advice on how to plan their departures from a company and to pace their entry into the new firm. Increased frequency of job-switching among executives; Evaluation of new jobs; How to handle the first weeks in a new work environment.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Drug Store News;9/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p6
Reports career developments of executives in the U.S. Appointment of Claire Thomas as the president of Latiss and Foxhunter Consulting; Resignation of former president John Shepherd in National Association of Chain Drug Stores; Promotion of larry Wahlstrom as the president of Albertson's company.
- NAMES. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2003, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p48
Reports on career developments of executives in the carrier transportation trade and industry in the United States as of September 2003. Retirement plan of Gary Denning as president of National Carriers Inc.; Appointment of Jerry Lavely as vice-president of The Penn Traffic Co.'s produce and...
- people on the move. // Furniture/Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p38
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of March 2002. Resignation of bedding buyer John Ziokowski from the Bay department store; Election of Stuart Shliefer to the position of chairman for the Pacific Furniture Dealers; Recruitment of Chadd Coltrain and Karen Shackel by Global Textile...