Embrace partnership or pay the price, Tecs warned
- NAPIPM/NSDTA Conference A Success. // Policy & Practice (19426828);Dec2010, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p29
Information about topics discussed at a conference sponsored by the National Association for Program Information and Performance Measurement (NAPIPM) and National Staff Development and Training Association (NSDTA) on "Training, Evaluation and Accountability" held in Cambridge, Massachusetts from...
- National Professional Training Conference on Responding to Crime Victims with Disabilities. // Sheriff;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p59
The article offers information on the "National Professional Training Conference on Responding to Crime Victims with Disabilities" to be held at Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center in Denver, Colorado on September 30- October 2, 2009.
- Feel the power. Milne, Janine // IT Training;Jan2006, p34
The article presents information about the Learning Technologies conference, which is scheduled to be held from January 25, 2006 to January 26, 2006 in London, England.
- Training--investment for profit. // Accountancy;Oct88, Vol. 102 Issue 1142, p196
Reports on the staging of a training conference on staff development in Great Britain in November 1988. Key events to be held during the conference; Keynote speakers; Policy implications on accounting.
- Soft skills focus at Sussex. // Supply Management;4/2/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p38
The article offers information on the interactive event sponsored by the Sussex branch of Chartered Institue of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) entitled "Skills for a recession" in West Sussex, England.
- SUNY business school offers training seminar. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p24
The article offers information about the professional training seminar titled "Leading Through the Ages" by the School of Business at the State University of New York at New Paltz, to be held at the New Paltz campus on April 20, 2007.
- Overview on job training program offered. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p23
The article offers information about a workshop on free employment and education training programs available through the Delaware Valley Job Corps Center (DVJC) to be hosted by Congressman Maurice Hinchey and the Newburgh Free Library Job Information Center in New York on June 26, 2010.
- 1975 ASTD Conference Highlights. // Training & Development Journal;Jul75, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the activities during the May 11-15, 2002 national conference of the American Society for Training and Development held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Love as the bottom line of living and management; Importance of belief in oneself; Challenges for training and development.
- UA Offers Training, Competition. // Supply House Times;Oct2009, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p8
Information about the International Apprenticeship Competition and Instructor Training Program (ITP) held at Washtenaw Community College in Ann Harbor in Michigan in 2009 is presented. It was initiated by the United Association of Journeyman and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting...