CSA forced to address staff crisis
- A winning formula. Roberts, Colette // New Statesman;
Offers suggestions for improving the Child Support Agency (CSA) in Great Britain. Incentive for both the lone and absentee parent to cooperate; Revision of the formula for child support; Encouragement of the lone parent into paid employment.
- Civil servant gets top CSA job. // Public Finance;9/9/94, p4
Reports on the appointment of Ann Chant as chief executive of Great Britain's Child Support Agency. Career background; Achievements at the Contributions Agency.
- Interview: Faith Boardman. Daniel, Caroline // New Statesman;
Profiles Faith Boardman, chief executive officer of the Child Support Agency (CSA) in Great Britain. Career background; Criticisms against CSA at the time of Boardman's appointment; Agenda for the CSA.
- The Child Support Agency was designer-crafted for popularity, yet now no one has a kind word for it. Pearce, Edward // New Statesman & Society;7/8/94, Vol. 7 Issue 310, p9
Comments on the Child Support Agency (CSA) in Great Britain. Waning of popular support for the agency; Robert Spink's interruption of Donald Dewar's remark.
- Cost to taxpayer unknown as CSA IT delays continue. Rogers, James // Computer Weekly;8/15/2002, p2
Focuses on the concern over the cost of delayed implementation of information technology system at the Great Britain Child Support Agency. Citation of the testing undergone by the system; Search for the parties accountable for the delay; Importance of the system to the planned reforms of the...
- In brief. // Public Finance;03/13/98, p5
Presents news concerning public finance in Great Britain. Criticisms on the failure of the Child Support Agency to look after the interests of children and families; Housing projects in Wales; Expenditure of the Northern Ireland Office for students studying in Scotland.
- Lib Dem wants end to support agency. // Community Care;8/15/2002, Issue 1435, p7
Reports on the demand of Liberal Democrat for the government of Great Britain to scrap the Child Support Agency. Amount reduced by the organization in uncollected child maintenance; Statement from Liberal Democrat's work and pension spokesperson Steve Webb; Reaction of the Child Poverty Action...
- Child Support Agency IT system is 'spectacular' failure, say LibDems. Russell, Vivienne // Public Finance;11/28/2003-12/4/2003, p10
Reports on the alleged failure of the information technology system used by the Great Britain Child Support Agency, according to Liberal Democrats. Allegations on the acuteness of computer problems that staff were being forced to make manual calculations.
- Your views: CSA needs transparency. Sidhu, Kamal // GP: General Practitioner;5/12/2014, p3
The article argues on the need for transparency at the Child Support Agency to regain its credibility in Great Britain as of May 12, 2014 .