- Royal Opera House. Quainton, Gemma // Third Sector;7/9/2013, Issue 760, p20
The article explores the annual report of the Royal Opera House of Great Britain, which contained plans for the organization to take advantage of the offerings coming from video material.
- Patriotic video opener. // Association Management;Mar1995, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p121
Features the videotape `Associations, You and Me,' from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE). Tune about associations; Illustrations on the impact of associations on American life; Price; Contact information.
- welcome. Wilson, Michael // Plans & Trusts;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p3
The article presents the author's insights on the Benefit Bits, a video library of some of the speakers which was filmed during the conferences of the International Foundation.
- free ASSOCIATION. Nathans, Stephen F. // EventDV;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p6
Presents an article on attending the Illinois Videography Association meeting in Illinois in February 2005. Topics discussed at the event; Organizations that offer videography education and training opportunities; Advantages of attending videography forums to videographers.
- The Language of Abortion. ANDRUSKO, DAVE // National Right to Life News;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 38 Issue 6/7, p30
The article discusses the video "The Language of Abortion" produced by Canadian pro-life group Signal Hill.
- 'Scary' spooks 'Friends' from top Brit vid slot. Andrews, Sam // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/21/2001, Vol. 369 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the record retail sales of video recordings in Great Britain in July 2001, according to the British Video Association. Year-on-year increase in video sales during the month; Top ten selling video titles; Reasons behind the trend.
- ATM Trade Group's Video Is Touting 'Fungible' Cash. // ISO & Agent Weekly;5/23/2013, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p17
The article reports that the YouTube video posted by the ATM Industry Association is fluorishing in the digital media.
- Haligonians playing for AIDS education. Metcalfe, Robin // Body Politic;Jan85, Issue 110, p15
Presents information on the benefit dance sponsored by the Gay Health Association for AIDS Awareness Week in November 1984. Information videos featured at the event; Proceeds of the fund raiser; Games and activities for guests.
- SIVA seminar serves up boilerplate. Goldstein, Seth; Rosenblum, Trudi Miller // Billboard;6/11/94, Vol. 106 Issue 24, p67
Reports on the Special Interest Video Association's one-day Super Seminar held on May 24, 1994. Presentations in the seminar; Estimated number of infomercials produced annually; Issue of costs of infomercials; Use of direct response; Smithsonian Video's marketing of its `Dinosaur' cassette.