I'd like to thank ... L.A. for selling bonds for Oscars' home
- Hybrid GO backs L.A. communications deal. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/29/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30608, p2
Reports on Los Angeles Municipal Improvement Corp.'s plans to sell $136.2 million of bonds to fund police communications upgrades in Los Angeles, California. Special tax devised to back the issuance.
- Moody's Boosts Los Angeles Debt to Positive Ahead of $400M Sale. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32669, p40
The article reports on the revision of bond ratings outlook for the Los Angeles, California general obligation bonds and general fund obligations. Moody's Investors from stable to positive by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The improved outlook affects around $2.7 billion of debt, including the...
- Los Angeles Agency Readies Deal to Purchase Police, Emergency Equipment. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p3
Reports on the plan made by California-based Los Angeles Municipal Improvement Corp. to issue three competitive deals to finance police and emergency equipment. Reason for the issuance of debt to various city departments; Various heads which will be financed by deals; Ratings received by the...
- S&P Gives Los Angeles Positive Outlook. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;9/4/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34172, p1
The article reports that the financial services company Standard & Poor's has revised its outlook for Los Angeles, California, to positive from stable as of September 2, 2014. It further states that the company has affirmed its AA-minus underlying rating for Los Angeles general obligation bonds,...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Surprisingly strong retail sales rattle market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p2
Reports on the result of bond trading in the United States on October 15, 1997. Effect of September retail sales and third quarter economic growth on trading; Prices of Treasury bills and bonds of different maturities.