Cap juggling: N.M. housing agency does more with less
- Market Worries New Mexico Housing Finance Officials. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p39
Reports the concerns of the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority over market conditions. Preparation for the issuance of single-family housing bonds; Possibility of increasing mortgage rates; Issue on the trend of falling interest rates of 10-year Treasury bonds.
- New Mexico. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p34
Reports that New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority has reappointed its entire underwriting team for at least the next three years.
- The Way to Get It Done. // National Mortgage News;8/8/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p4
The article reports on the move of the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority (MFA) to help finance housing.
- Allstate buys N.M. bond to bolster homeowners. Niedzielski, Joe // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;12/4/95, Vol. 99 Issue 49, p43
Reports on Allstate Insurance Co.'s purchase of a mortgage revenue bond from the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority as part of its investment in neighborhood revitalization through municipal bonds. Features of the agreement; Activities of the Neighborhood Investment Creating Housing (NICH);...
- First time home buyers. // New Mexico Business Journal;Sep94, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in income limits for the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority (MFA) first-time home buyer programs. Approval of increase for the Mortgage$aver by MFA's board of directors.
- By ditching cross-calls, New Mexico housing sale cleans up. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/30/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30777, p36
Focuses on the program credited for the success of New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority's municipal bond offering to finance housing. Elimination of cross-calls, in which all mortgages in the portfolio are pledged for all the bonds; Amount bought by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.; Steps...
- Home Is Where The Heart Is For The MFA. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;6/19/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p19
The article presents information on a three-spot campaign, created by 3 Advertising, for New Mexico's Mortgage Finance Authority (MFA). The team consists of director Peter Zavadil, creative director Sam Maclay, art director Tim McGrath and writer Thea Kinyon. As stated, two of the spots in the...
- NMN Wins Journalism Award for Affordable Housing Coverage. // National Mortgage News;9/1/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 48, p1
The article announces that Mark Fogarty, Editor at Large at the periodical National Mortgage News, has received Media Partner award from the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority as of September 2013.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.