New Hampshire's credit up in air pending school funding reform
- School GOs Still Baa2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p35
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the Baa2 underlying rating it assigns about $43 million of general obligation debt sold by Orangeburg County School District No. 3 in Orangeburg County, South Carolina. Review of all the school district credits rated by the agency;...
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32575, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the outlook on Saugus, Massachusetts' general obligation bond rating to Baa1 from A2. Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A1 rating to $4 million general obligation school bonds of...
- Fitch revises guidelines for schools. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p1
Highlights the decision of Fitch IBCA Inc. to include state programs to enhance the creditworthiness of school bonds in its rating criteria for United States school districts. Guidelines' aim to place greater weight on state oversight systems and the strong credit history of school districts;...
- Fitch Gives Upgrade to Ariz. Schools. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;07/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30933, p1
Reports on Fitch's raising of its credit ratings on school districts in Arizona with a 1998 state law that increases state aid to students. Major changes in districts' debt outlook with passage and implementation of the Students FIRST law; Law's creation of a new class of general obligation bonds.
- Moody's downgrades Mt Clemens CSD to Ba3. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33959, p2
The article reports that the credit rating provider Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the general obligation unlimited tax (G0ULT) rating of Mount Clemens Community School District in Michigan and offers information on School Bond Qualification and Loan Program (SBQLP) of Michigan.
- S&P Raises Its Outlook on Williams College to Positive. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32340, p31
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s raising of its outlook on Williams College's AA-plus rated debt to positive from stable. The college is planning two refundings for a total of about 72 million dollars. The refundings will be sold through Massachusetts Health and Educational...
- Orleans Parish School Board, La., 2011 QSCBs Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p12
The article reports that the credit rating of Orleans Parish School Board's series 2011 taxable qualified school construction bonds revenue bonds in New Orleans, Louisiana has been raised by Standard & Poor's Rating Services from A-plus to AA-minus with a stable outlook as of March 2015.
- Sweet Briar College, VA., Downgraded to B-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p13
The article reports that the credit rating of Amherst Industrial Development Authority's series 2006 educational facilities revenue refunding bonds, issued for Sweet Briar College in Virginia, has been downgraded by Standard & Poor's Ratings due to uncertainty in its ability to pay debt service.
- Washington State University General Revs Downgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p25
The article offers information on the lower ratings given by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Rating Services to the general revenue bonds of the Washington State University, wherein it downgraded the bonds from AA to AA-.