GE Finance Makes a Media Play
- GE, Shinsei Ally. // National Mortgage News;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p15
Reports on the partnership formed between GE Commercial Finance Real Estate and Shinsei Bank Ltd.
- Fortera Allies With GE Unit. // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p7
Reports the partnership of GE Capital Vendor Financial Services with Fortera, a provider of risk management services for information technology (IT) projects in Pennsylvania. Provision of money for hardware, software and implementation services by GE to the customers of Fortera; Emphasis of...
- Rowe modifies GE credit pact. // Furniture/Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p46
The article reports on the modification of the credit agreement of Rowe Cos.,the parent company of upholstery manufacturer Rowe Furniture and Atlanta-based retailer Storehouse, with financial service company GE Commercial Finance. The change in the credit agreement was intended to raise...
- NBC Uni, Google map ad alliance. McClellan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter;10/14/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 40, p7
The article reports that the companies Google Inc. and NBC Universal have terminated the business partnership for ad-sales which was started in the year 2008.
- NBC Uni extends StudioCanal deals. Leffler, Rebecca // Hollywood Reporter;7/14/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the renewal of the joint-venture agreement between StudioCanal and NBC Universal Inc. which will be extend until 2012.
- More Time For Comcast, NBC Universal. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;12/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p34
The article reports on the extension of a joint venture between Comcast and NBC Universal, as conveyed by their pro forma renewal filing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- NBC Universal Bails on Google TV Ads Service. // Multichannel News;10/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the end of the two-year partnership between NBC Universal Inc. and Internet provider Google Inc., disallowing NBC Universal to sell advertisements for its cable networks through the TV Ads service of Google.
- GE recruits old MEPC team to launch venture. // EuroProperty;2003, p7
Real estate company GE Real Estate has joined up with the team that took Great Britain-based property firm MEPC PLC private to form a new company. Oxiana Property, to be launched in December, will be managed by former MEPC director Robert Ware and former colleagues Gavin Davidson, Peter...
- AIMCO AND GE REAL ESTATE ENTER INTO JOINT VENTURE. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2004, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p116
Announces the joint venture between Apartment Investment and Management Company (Aimco) and GE Real Estate. Aim of the exercise for Aimco to transfer interests of apartment properties and GE to contribute cash; Assumption of mortgage debt by the joint-venture; Role of Aimco to manage the...