- Bringing the World to Local TV. Donovan, Sharon // Broadcasting & Cable;2000 Supplement Network to the, Vol. 130 Issue 23, p18A
Focuses on the reciprocal news agreements between the Cable News Network (CNN) Newsource and its affiliates in the United States. Context of the agreements; Details on the transmission of news feeds; Comments of CNN Newsource Sales Inc. president Susan Grant on the agreement; Implications for...
- Pax Tapping NBC's Talent. Ryan, Leslie // Television Week;5/17/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p34
Deals with the television programming of Pax TV in the U.S. in 2004, following the network's consulting agreement with NBC. Television programs produced by NBC directors which are included in the program slate of Pax; Advantage of the agreement to Pax; Obstacle faced by Pax.
- Top Networks Take Plunge In Cable's Summer Swoon. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;9/8/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 33, p25
The article reports on the performance of cable television networks in the U.S. during the 2014 summer and mentions topics including lower primetime ratings of several networks, higher rating of ESPN for its coverage of the World Cup, and impact of lower ratings on revenues and profits.
- 'Hours' Powers Cable Nets. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;10/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the contract forged by A&E Networks and Lifetime Television with Paramount Domestic Television to broadcast the feature film "The Hours," starring Nicole Kidman. Information on the motion picture; Other films to be televised under the contract; Reason behind the move of A&E Networks.
- E! Boards Seacrest Wave. Hibberd, James // Television Week;1/2/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the talent contract established between radio and TV personality Ryan Seacrest and the E! TV network in the U.S. The entertainment network has signed Seacrest to anchor its news TV program, host its awards coverage and produce new original TV series. The deal also provides...
- News: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/12/2003, Vol. 379 Issue 47, p5
Presents information on various contracts related to television broadcasting in the U.S. as of August 12, 2003. Announcement of two projects by cable television network Music Television; Agreement signed between American Broadcasting Co. and National Association of Broadcasting Employees &...
- Court TV Takes Its Case to Cellphones. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;8/1/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p6
Reports on the deal between cable television Court TV and mobile company Smartvideo in August 2005. Importance of the contract to the performance of the cable network; Importance of the deal to television viewers in the U.S.; Significance of the contract to the marketing plans of Court TV.
- MANDEVILLE'S TV 6-PACK. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;11/6/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 25, p1
The article presents the deals of Mandeville Films with ABC Television Network and Disney Channel in the U.S. The author mentions that David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman of Mandeville were able to set up six projects including "Kegs," "Tarrytown" and "Dorchester Heights." He also reveals that the...
- Military Channel Wins Initial Ratings Battle. Harper, Jennifer // Insight on the News;01/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p37
Provides information on the Military Channel cable network launched by Vietnam veterans in the United States. Stars seen in the network; Potential viewers of the network; Kind of shows broadcast on the network.