CNN Sets NYC Sweeps
- community. // Multichannel News;3/24/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p32
The article presents miscellaneous topics including renaming of CNN television's Anderson Cooper's nightly AC360 show into AC370, top articles of Multichannel.com as of March 14-21, 2013, and the amount of money Time Warner Cable Inc.'s chairman Rob Marcus earns in unvested stock options.
- TWC SLAYS WITH FLAY CONTEST. Curry, Sheree R. // Television Week;10/13/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p14
Reports on the partnership of Time Warner Cable New York with Macy's to sponsor its sweepstakes offered in conjunction with the Food Network. Details of the promotion; Prizes offered to viewers.
- Oxygen/Time Warner Cable Air Karaoke. Jensen, Elizabeth // Television Week;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p32
The article reports on the launch of the free on-demand channel Air Karaoke from Oxygen on Demand of Time Warner Cable in Lincoln, Nebraska. Oxygen has introduced the Watch to Win sweepstakes as a way to promote the free on-demand service. It is said that Air Karaoke plays on Oxygen on Demand...
- Time Warner cable site provides data on demand. C.D. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/13/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p18
Reports the services of Time Warner Cable company in the U.S. Menus of service choices; Linkage of the customers to cable listings; Use of cable advertising.
- Heat Index. // Advertising Age;5/8/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p82
The article presents updates on the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of May 8, 2006. Time Warner CEO Dick Parsons reacted to its financial performance. CNN anchorman Anderson Cooper is joining the television program "60 Minutes" on CBS. Television host Howard Stern is asking a...
- Set-top service. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/93, Vol. 123 Issue 40, p81
Reports on Time Warner Cable's search for ways of handling customer service. Test of a one way video and a two way voice hookup that will enable viewers to communicate with a customer service representative through their television set.
- US Woman Issues Bomb Threat Over Service Problems. // Micro Mart;3/26/2015, Issue 1355, p36
The article reports on the bomb threat received by U.S. cable company Time Warner Cable from a woman, who was later found to be just angry for not getting her cable fixed immediately.
- TWC to Bow 'SignatureHome' // Multichannel News;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the statements of Timer Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) chief marketing officer Sam Howe regarding the company's launch of the SignatureHome service in November 2010 for high-end customers.
- TWC: No Holding Pattern Allowed. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p60
The article reports that Time Warner Cable (TWC) will file a complaint in court in Los Angeles, California to reverse nearly $60,000 in fines for poor service, which were imposed by Redondo Beach in California. According to Redondo's city attorney Mike Webb, the city demands phones to be...