- Jane Goodall's When Animals Talk. Shannon, P. // Video Librarian;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p72
The article reviews "Jane Goodall's When Animals Talk," a box set of episodes from the television series "Jane Goodall's Animals Talk," released on DVD format, hosted by Jane Goodall.
- DON'T MISS. // People;6/20/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p39
Presents information on television programs of interest as of June 20, 2005. "Jane Goodall's When Animals Talk"; "Strong Medicine," starring Rick Schroder; "Fielder's Choice"; Others.
- Fallout Grows Over WWE Events Going OTT. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;5/12/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p34
The article reports the discontent of two satellite carriers including DirectTV and Dish Network with the pay-per-view (PPV) programs offered including "Payback," "Extreme Rules" and "Elimination Chamber" by World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.'s (WWE).
- Profero takes on paid search for wrestling events on PPV. // New Media Age;12/10/2009, p6
The article reports that Profero has been appointed by World Wrestling Entertainment to handle its international paid search account as it plans to boost its search activity.
- The not-so fellowship of the ring. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/25/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p35
The article reports on the move of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Inc. to dismiss the membership of Jakks Pacific Inc. in it licensees in the U.S. According to the article, the latter has entered a deal with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, WWE's direct competitor. In addition, it states...
- TECHNICOLOR RENEWS AGREEMENT WITH WWE. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;1/30/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the new multiyear agreement signed by Replicator Technicolor with World Wrestling Entertainment for disc replication and packaging services.
- Hulu Plus inks WWE content. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;9/24/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 59, p1
The article reports that Hulu Plus has signed a multi-year contract with World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) to stream all the television shows and some web series of the company.
- USA Network Tries a Novel Wrestling Move. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p7
Reports on a deal offered by USA Network to television network World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), in the U.S. in April 2005. Amount of money collected by WWE from Spike TV; Overview of the deal; Household rating of WWE.
- Web gets a grip on wrestling. Whiteman, Bobbie // Variety;4/25/2005, Vol. 398 Issue 10, p22
Reports on a programming agreement signed by World Wresting Entertainment with the Korean company CJ Media in 2005.