If people knew the real Hillary, they'd surely like her
- Hillary Watch. // Human Events;1/26/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p27
Discusses various issues concerning Democrat Senator Hillary Clinton and her contributions to U.S. politics as of January 2004. Progress of her plan for the reform of the electoral system; Failure to follow up on her post-election plans; Popularity of Clinton among Democrats.
- Some Predictions for Election Year. Dettmer, Jamie // Insight on the News;01/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p8
Offers predictions for the 2000 elections in the United States (US). Forecast on the contest for the presidential nomination of the Reform Party; Predictions on the bid of US First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton for the Senate seat in New York; Political implications of international events.
- Did You Know? Elvin, John // Insight on the News;03/13/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p34
Presents information on politics and capital punishment in the United States (US). Survey on the purpose of US First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton in running for a senatorial seat; Impact of the reinstatement of capital punishment.
- Inside Washington. // National Journal;4/10/99, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p919
Presents news briefs relating to United States government and politics. Plans of Hillary Rodham Clinton to run for the Senate; Problems with the Intuit Inc.'s TurboTax program in determining contribution to the presidential campaign fund; Means of ensuring that the Medicare's hospital insurance...
- The Crying Game. Crowley, Michael // New Republic;1/30/2008, Vol. 238 Issue 1, p7
In this article the author discusses the candidacy of Hillary Clinton as she sought the Democratic Party nomination for the 2008 U.S. presidential election. The author evaluates the impact of Clinton's third place finish in the Iowa caucus and her victory in the 2008 New Hampshire primary. The...
- Right-Wingers Shout To the Other Clinton: 'Run Hillary, Run!'. Riner, Nicole // Insight on the News;7/22/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p53
Presents opinion on U.S. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.). Characteristics lacking in Clinton to become a liberal's dream president.
- Still an Old Boys' Club? Victor, Kirk // National Journal;3/12/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p748
Interviews several U.S. women senators about their role in the chamber and whether they now are fully a part of the Senate club in 2005. Improvements in women's role in the Senate according to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.); Skepticism of Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) on the amount of...
- Flotsam & Jetsam. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/11/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p55
The article offers information related to politics in the U.S. During a political campaign in April 2008 in Salem, New Hampshire, two voters urged Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Jeanne Shaheen to run for president. A couple of items featured in the Flotsam & Jetsam (F&J) in April 2008 talks...
- Centered. Ennis, Michael // Texas Monthly;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p76
No abstract available.