- SS&C Buys OMS/ EMS from TD. D'Antona Jr., John // Traders Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 329, p42
The article reports on the acquisition of the thinklink order management system/execution management system (OMS/EMS) from the thinkorswim division of TD Ameritrade Inc. by Northeast vendor, SS&C Technologies Inc., which was renamed MarketTrader.
- Ameritrade Talking Tech. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;10/4/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p12
Provides information on the advertising campaign on 21st century technological advancements of Ameritrade. Description of the advertisement; Theme of the campaign; Estimate cost of the campaign.
- The space race. Blake, Pat // Telephony;11/20/95, Vol. 229 Issue 21, p46
Reports on the development of new satellite services that will liberate landline users from fixed infrastructure limitations and seize a large share of the wireless market in the process. Addition of mobile satellite services to wireless space; Classifications of services by orbital altitude.
- Nothing NEO under the sun. Gifford, James M. // Satellite Communications;Jun98, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p6
Comments on the novel satellite technology called High Altitude, Long Endurance (HALE) communication platforms that are expected to fly in the stratosphere and carry digital signals to and from their users below. Explanation of how the satellite will be launched and controlled; Aversion of...
- Bitcentral solutions for satellite broadcasting. Piquelle, Ken // Broadcast Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p176
Reports on the STEP.Star satellite system launched by the Educational Service District (ESD) 101. Background of the intermediate school districts; Technology used by the original STEP.Star system; How the system operates.
- Low-cost info technology energizes space data market. Covault, Craig // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/4/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 14, p70
Reports on the creation of commercial space market through expansion of low-cost technology information. Information data highway; Utilization of space imagery; Growth in commercial space market; Utilization of graphic information system (GIS); Access capabilities of satellite remote sensing...
- New LEO seeks jump-start on competition. Stoffels, Bob // America's Network;3/1/94, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p26
Features Ellipso's low earth orbit (LEO) satellite system. Borealis and Concordia satellites; Orbit configuration; Operations; Efficiency; Service coverage; Ground control stations.
- INTERNATIONAL POLICY ISSUES IN SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS. Dizard Jr., Wilson P. // Journal of International Affairs;Summer85, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p121
Addresses international policy issues in artificial satellite communications. Status of satellite communications in June 1985; Challenges in the system's development; Overview of the policies of the U.S.
- Latest satellite products. // Communications News;Mar1994, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p25
Presents information on satellite products. Includes Data Line Multiplexer's channels; DAMA 1000 demand-assigned-multiple-access single channel per carrier very small aperture terminal (VSAT) system; Global two-way portable telephone; TCS-ultralite satellite dish; Seven-pound transreceiver for...